Weekend Plans?

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2011, 01:50 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
What do you have going on for the next few days? Anything special?

Hubby is going to be off work tonight (unexpectedly), so we'll get to have some extra family time! YAY! I have the opportunity to go into town to a women's meeting, but I think I'll just get the recording from my mother later (she's the chapter president LOL) so I can spend it with hubby! Then he works during the day tomorrow - he usually works nights - so that means he'll be home tomorrow evening also! WAHOO!

Not sure what Saturday has in store - will partly depend on what hubby ends up working I guess. Sunday is always church; maybe we can make it to Sunday School again this week? We shall see. Then lunch at my mother's and back home in time to change baby diapers and get to the evening church here in town.

Hopefully one weekend this month we can go camping with the cub scouts! We still need to plan that out though. Meeting is Monday so we shall see!

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
November 4th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Austinsmama2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing major. I busted my behind yesterday making goodies for the bazaar at ds1 preschool that I worked at this morning then also did a bunch of meal cooking for dh for his hunting trip that he left for today. MIL is in town helping me with the kiddos while DH is gone this next week. Tomorrow ds1 has his skyhawks in the morning then we may do some shopping. Sunday probably just kicking back and not sure if we are doing dinner for my grandma's birthday. I need to try to catch up on some zzzz's!

November 4th, 2011, 08:57 PM
I totally forgot when I posted this, but I had my first sewing lesson tonight! A retired teacher who attends our little local church here in town (we have 2 churches - the big one we go to on Sunday mornings is in the "big city" 20 miles away) has agreed to - and is excited to teach me!

We had a blast! I've wanted to learn to sew just forever now, and had Mom buy me a machine for my birthday - 2 1/2 years ago! And it has only been used once. Hubby used it to make a cub scout flag. I don't (um, didn't!!) know how to turn the thing on! Let alone thread it... and the bobbin? Yeah, forget it.

She had me make a pot holder that I came home with. She said she has enough Christmas material that I can do up a bunch of those for Christmas gifts! I'm so excited. I want to learn to sew to make clothes for my baby girl - I always wanted to make clothes for my baby girl, and now that I have one... I figured I'd better get busy!

Almost everyone I've told that I want to learn to sew and who knows how would shut the conversation down immediately when I said I needed someone to teach me. Not this sweet lady. Not only is she willing, but she is SO excited to do so. I'm excited that she's excited, and we are going to have a blast! And probably get to be good friends in the process.

Just had to share!!

November 4th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing too exciting here. Our "date night" after the kids were in bed consisted of curling up on the couch and watching Cars 2 (and me falling asleep somewhere in the middle of it).

Today is grocery's ... we may take the kids and go wander through the arts festival downtown just to get them out and have somewhere different to walk. There is always a baby shower for one of the ladies at church today that I want to go to if the kids are behaving.

Tomorrow is church and relaxing and maybe some house cleaning. FIL is coming to visit later in the week, so I at least need to finish making up his room.

Psalm 139:9-10
]
November 5th, 2011, 12:34 PM
abwright17's Avatar Ashley
Brian and I are packing to head back to California whoot!
November 5th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Are you going for a vacation Ashley? Or are you moving and I totally missed it?

November 5th, 2011, 08:23 PM
abwright17's Avatar Ashley
LOl no were moving back to cali my grandma isnt doing so well so were gonna go help her out

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search