Duggar announces she's pregnant again

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2011, 09:28 AM
abwright17's Avatar Ashley
That's right #20 on the way. I wish her a safe and healthy pregnancy!!!
November 8th, 2011, 01:54 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
Saw this on FB floating around today. Interesting to me all the different opinions on it. I've heard "she's nuts" more than once, but I also have a lot of mom friends who have "many" kids, and they are all over the moon about it.

Wishing her H&H also!

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
November 9th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I could never do it ,but her kids looks well behaved and very good kids. !!! All I can say I am glad it is her and not me . I could never do it !!!
November 9th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Having 20 kids isn't for me. I'd lose my mind. But I do find her to be inspiring. She seems like a wonderful mother and her love for each of her children is obvious. I watched the announcement episode last night.

November 9th, 2011, 11:39 AM
abwright17's Avatar Ashley
Yea she does seem like a great mom!!! Her kids are very well behaved.
November 9th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just hope she has a healthy pregnancy and doesn't have pre-e again, especially so early. I'm sure she'll be monitored very closely for it this time. Their micropremie seems to be doing really well, but that doesn't always happen.

Having 20 kids is definitely not for me. I've only seen their show a few times and a couple interviews. Their girls seem somewhat repressed. One of the interviewers asked if they all wanted large families and the girls were very quiet and uncomfortable with the cameras on them for that question. I think they are doing a lot of the raising of the younger kids, which is all they know, but not necessarily fare for their own childhood. I think they are learning great responsibility skills, but maybe their involvement in their younger siblings is a little too much. Again, I've only seen them a few times, so I could be completely wrong. just saying what I've seen in the few episodes I've watched. They do seem like a very happy and well rounded family, which is much more than I can say for a lot of other families in today's world.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search