Happy New Year! QotW

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2012, 12:54 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
Hello everyone!

We had a very busy holiday season, but it was wonderful and truly blessed. I hope everyone had a great time! Sorry for the slowness here, but events have slowed down and we can get back on track. Thanks for popping in when you can!

So, here's the question for the week, and I may carry it over depending on how soon the responses come in. And you know I can't keep it to just a single question, but more like a series of questions around a theme.... LOL

Do your multiples wear the same size as each other? Did they start out being able to wear the same sizes and then get away from it as they aged? If they are the same gender, do they have their "own" clothes or pretty much share from the same stash?

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
January 7th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do your multiples wear the same size as each other? Did they start out being able to wear the same sizes and then get away from it as they aged? Yep, Noah is a touch bigger than Abigail, so he starts to outgrow things first, but we still switch them both to the next size at the same time ... it really is just only a touch different

If they are the same gender, do they have their "own" clothes or pretty much share from the same stash? Mine are different genders and still share some of the same clothes. They obviously both have onesies and sleepers that are intended for them, but Abigail doesn't wear a lot of really "girly" things, and they both wear some of the fairly neutral things we have. For example we have one blue striped sleeper that is Noah's, one green and pink sleeper that is Abigail's, but another that is cream/yellow that both of them have worn at different times .. in fact the last set of onesies I bought for her were intended for boys (they were pastels blues/greens/browns). I liked that better than pink overload Noah has worn them sometimes too.

Psalm 139:9-10
]
January 10th, 2012, 08:37 AM
mom2pne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do your multiples wear the same size as each other? Yes, they do, but Eli needs to wear a belt or have the straps tighter than Peyton on pants. E's got a smaller waist.
Did they start out being able to wear the same sizes and then get away from it as they aged?Yes, they started out wearing the same size and still do. Their was only a 4 ounce and a quarter inch difference between them at birth. Even now they are close to each other in height. Peyton though tends to be about 4 pounds heavier than Eli.
If they are the same gender, do they have their "own" clothes or pretty much share from the same stash? They share everything. Except, when we buy them their teams clothing. Peyton gets the Indianapolis Colts as he is named after Peyton Manning and Eli gets the NY Giants as he is named after Eli Manning.
January 10th, 2012, 08:34 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
Do your multiples wear the same size as each other? Not even close, never have really!

Did they start out being able to wear the same sizes and then get away from it as they aged? At birth Lynndi was 4lbs 10oz and Caleb was 6lbs 3oz. Lynndi wore NB stuff for quite a while, Caleb only for a few weeks. THen Lynndi stayed in 0-3mo for a long time, Caleb moved up at about the right time and has been ahead of the curve ever since. LOL

If they are the same gender, do they have their "own" clothes or pretty much share from the same stash?
Different genders. They wore some same gender neutral stuff when they were babies, but Lynndi is my only girl with 4 brothers so I girly her up every chance i Get.

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search