Slow Start

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2012, 11:57 AM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
So we're having a hard time getting back to a routine in the new year. It's always hard but seems to be lasting longer this year.

Is it staying busy for you? Are you having a tough time getting back into gear or is it just us?? LOL

We're still sleeping late, not getting much homeschooling done, having a hard time getting around to chores, and cooking spur-of-the-moment meals. One day soon we'll get up on time, get our school work done, eat REAL food, and clean up the house!!! Really, we will.

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
January 18th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
lol ... I think the new year has been a blur for me. We have hosted 3 conferences at work in the first three weeks on January. My last one is over tomorrow and I can't wait to get back to the rest of my job! Oh ... and baby routine has actually gotten MUCH better this month. Since about Jan 3rd, they have both been sleeping through the night all night every night (from 6:30 or 7 at night until 5-6:30 in the morning). Yes we had maybe two nights in there where I got one quick wake up ... and everal mornings where one of them was awake and 'talking' to themselves at 4:30, but hey .. I'll take it. At least with all these conferences I have been getting sleep. So ... it has been a busy but good year so far for us!!

Psalm 139:9-10
]
January 20th, 2012, 03:31 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
I'm still not getting much sleep! I'm jealous! WTG!

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search