Ive been MIA!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2012, 09:00 PM
abwright17's Avatar Ashley
But now I'm back been going through A LOT. Im still very pregnant (29 weeks) My girls are growing beautifully. I think I hit that part in pregnancy where I'm ready to not be prego anymore lol. Just found out I have gestational diabetes. Thankfully were gonna treat it with diet. Also found out both babies are breached so I'm hoping that they will turn in the next few weeks! here are some updated pics!!! The first pic of baby a (Lyra) she has her sister's sac in front of her face so it looks kinda funny. It was really hard to get a good shot of her. The other are of baby b (Luna) and she loves the camera lol. The last pic is of me at 28 weeks.

Last edited by abwright17; January 26th, 2012 at 09:02 PM. Reason: I moved the pics into a different album on photobucket
January 27th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had GD from a med I was one. I controlled it through diet as well. It really was not bad. I barely had to change anything in my diet, which was nice. The dietician I talked to was pretty poor though. Her idea of a healthy diet was so far from what was really healthy. I was amazed at what she told me to eat as "free" foods like ketchup instead of just saying to eat tomatoes. When I told her how much sugar was in ketchup she blew me off like I had no idea what I was talking about

Anyway, I'm glad you're doing well and that those 2 twinks are still cooking away.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

January 27th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Super Mommy
the u/s pics are so adorable! good luck with the GD. hopefully your diet for it isn't too bad.
Twin Girls - April 23, 2012 (38 weeks)

3 angels (08, 10, 11)
January 28th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear you are still doing well! I know by the end you are ready to have them out ... but you are doing a great job! It will come quicker than you think!

Psalm 139:9-10
]
January 28th, 2012, 07:37 PM
abwright17's Avatar Ashley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae-of-Sunshine View Post
Glad to hear you are still doing well! I know by the end you are ready to have them out ... but you are doing a great job! It will come quicker than you think!
I hope so lol my hips are hurting me soooooooooo bad lol
February 3rd, 2012, 04:12 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
Hi and good to see you! I've been pretty MIA myself... this whole two toddlers thing is just keeping me on my toes I guess! Glad everything is going pretty well and you and the girls are doing so well. Praying it lasts as long as it can still and that it's bearable for you!

LOL I know it's fine, in the water and all, but seeing something over the baby's face like that kind of freaks me out! I mean, I realize they don't need the oxygen in there, or not like that anyway, but... it's just freaky. LOL

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search