Really Really scared

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Veteran
The thought of triplets is starting to settle in. And I am starting to get scared about every thing. I can I spend time holding and loving on them when there is 3 and handle a one year old. How do feed 3 babies at once. Any advice will help so much
June 5th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have a mom of triplets on here somewhere .. and I know in my local Moms of Multiples group we have 2 moms of triplets. They survived. You will too!! I won't say it will be easy, but you can do it. I recommend seeing if there is a moms of multiples group in your area where you live also. They could be a great asset with local advice and help also!

Psalm 139:9-10
]
June 6th, 2012, 04:41 AM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I second finding a moms of multiples MoM's group in your area...mine has really helped to ease some of my fears and I've made some really nice friends.
June 6th, 2012, 06:40 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Multiples can definitely feel overwhelming...I think the same thing about having the twins and our toddler and wonder how I'll be able to handle it. The other ladies have had great suggestions about finding a group....I hope that you can find some support IRL to help ease your fears. It will all work out, Mama!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

June 6th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Super Mommy
I had twins and a 1 year old. It was hard, but we made it work. I invested in a few of the Podee bottles BPA Free Baby Bottle for Twins, Triplets, Octuplets, and Parents of Multiples by Podee® International and they were a lifesaver! I switched off who I held and fed and who used the bottle. The thought of having more than one is overwhelming, but it is possible. I never joined a multiples group, but it probably would have been a good idea.
Gavyn & Kendric - 8
Joseph - 18 months
Step-mom to:
Kiersten - 8
June 6th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was going to suggest the Podee bottle too. Do you have people who can come over and help? I'm sure it'll be hard, but you'll figure out a routine and you'll make it through. You can look at some triplet blogs to see what they did. You can find some from the Multiples and More blog page. They even have some ID triplet blogs that are great.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search