Question?

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Veteran
I am currently 10w 5d pregnant, the other night I had a VERY vivid dream. I went for my 12 week scan and found out that there were twins.
The dream has been on my mind ever since, I would love twins!
my question is has anyone else had a dream like this and ended finding out they were having twins?
June 13th, 2012, 08:36 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I had a very strong gut feeling from Day 1, and even though we only saw one sac at our first ultrasound, the night before our second I had a dream that we were having twins. Sure enough...two babies and two heartbeats

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

June 13th, 2012, 11:14 AM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YES! That's what inspired me to even test for pregnancy. I dreamt I was nursing twins...before I knew I was pregnant. It was very vivid...I was naked on top and had twin boys in football hold and they were tiny little newborns. I woke up the next morning in a sweat and looked at my chart & when we'd last DTD...I didn't think there was any way I'd get a BFP...5 days before my missed period, but I tested anyhow...big old fat BFP! I told DH I was "super pregnant"...lol. We joked about twins, but then sort of forgot about it. At our 8 week appointment, I was in total shock and disbelief that we were actually having twins!!!
June 13th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Veteran
Oh now Im very excited
My numbers were 811 at about 16 - 18 dpo is that high? I'm not sure. I can't wait until my first ultra sound so exciting!
June 13th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know anything about numbers to tell you if those are high or not, and I didn't have any dreams about mine. We were just plain shocked. DH does say he joked about it the day before our first appt, and I vaguely remember that, but it was honestly just joking and not some kind of premonition of twins in our case.

Psalm 139:9-10
]
June 13th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Super Mommy
mel_xoxo, have I seen you in the January DDC? There are so many moms in there. It's hard to keep up.
I hope your u/s goes well. It would be great if you could join us in here. Nice to see a familiar name. Either way I hope you have a healthy pregnancy.

Now to answer your question, I haven't had any specific dreams about twins. This definitely came as a shock. But I have been having very vivid dreams, sometimes about having lots and lots and lots of children. Like the Duggars or the old woman in the shoe. Lord help me if that one comes true.
June 16th, 2012, 11:22 AM
michelle_m's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had dreams about having twins - but I was taking clomid so it wasn't a surprise
Unexplained Infertility - TTC #1 since 5/08.
6/10 - IUI #3 with Clomid 75mg. BFP! 6/27/10...It's TWINS!
Esme Mireille, 3 lbs. 10 oz., and Nadine Adele, 4 lbs. 4 oz., born Jan 29th. 2011.
5/14 - TTC #3.

My Ovulation Chart

June 17th, 2012, 07:14 PM
I didn't have a dream, but I just had a feeling the moment I found out I was pregnant that it was twins. I don't know why, twins aren't in either of our families that we know of and we conceived them completely naturally. I joked with my fiance about it the night before the first ultrasound that it would be twins. He had to work so I ended up going alone. Imagine my shock when the ultrasound tech asks if we have a family history of twins and then pointed out the two sacs! He was even more shocked when I showed him the pictures!
June 22nd, 2012, 04:50 PM
revolutionarygirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had no idea, honestly.

also, don't they say that pregnancy causes weird dreams? it has in my case... so you can't really say.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search