New here

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2012, 03:01 PM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi I'm Barbara from the dec ddc I have a 15month old dd and am now pregnant with twins due dec 3. Hope to learn from you ladies because I have no idea anything about having twins

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

June 21st, 2012, 06:49 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Barbara! Congrats and welcome My name is Marjorie and I have 13 month old b/g twins. The ladies here were wonderful with advice for me when I was pregnant and I am sure you will find lots of good advice too! I am happy to say that at this point I am loving having two. There were a lot of long days between last year and now, but it really is a fun thing.

How long have you known you were expecting twins? (or did you just recently find out?) Do you know if they are identical or are they di/di? (or do you even know what I am talking about )

Psalm 139:9-10
]
June 22nd, 2012, 08:24 PM
They are pretty sure they are not idintical because at 6 weeks they were so far apart you couldn't see both at the same time. And I found out at about 4-5 weeks...

June 23rd, 2012, 04:23 AM
It will be interesting to see as you go along. I know with me I was very anxious to get to the anatomy scan and find out the genders, so I was one step closer to figuring out if they were identical or fraternal.

How are things going for you so far?

]
June 23rd, 2012, 06:48 AM
When I first found out I was so sick I couldn't keep water down and then I had a bleeding scare and was on bed rest for a month...now I just have a sore feeling where they are when anything touches my stomach. I feel like I'm as big as a house already lol they are pretty sure one is a boy but the other one wasn't telling. I have thought from day one it was boy/girl and even guessed which one was the boy if the dr is right

June 23rd, 2012, 12:24 PM
Well hopefully the other one cooperates and shows you the goods. We found out our Baby A was a boy at 18 weeks (any we almost couldn't tell with him, because the cord was between his legs until the got a good shot at the end), but Baby B refused to open her legs, so we didn't find out until 22 weeks she was a girl (and my regular OB guessed at 20 weeks that she might be a boy ). So, yeah ... hopefully you get to find out soon

]
June 25th, 2012, 04:43 PM
i sure hope so... was you really sore all the time at 17 weeks...i feel like im dying lol

June 25th, 2012, 06:49 PM
I was starting to have alot of trouble getting comfortable in bed around that point. I ended up buying one of the curved body pillows, which helped a LOT. But other than that I wasn't really feeling too sore. Everyone has a different experience though!

]
June 30th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! Welcome to the club. I am Ashley (and I forget to come here often lol), and I have b/g twins that will be 1 July 25th Their names are Silas and Ayla.
July 1st, 2012, 05:02 PM
Amari's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! I am from Dec due date but never post! I have a 4 yr old and 2 1/2 yr old and expecting fraternal twins. Not finding out the gender here!

July 6th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm Audrey. Due in January with identical twins and I have a 2 1/2 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. Looking forward to getting to know you.
~Mother of Miracles

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search