Just stopping by...

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LittleGirl+TwinBoys

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2012, 05:26 PM
LittleGirl+TwinBoys's Avatar Stay At Home Mommy of 3
Hello, it has been a really long time since I have been on but now that the summer is here and we are able to get outside more the kids kinda just come in and relax so I don't have to entertain them as much Also Hailey is going to be starting kindergarten soon so that will help as well.

For those of you who do remember me, Hi! How have you all been? For those who don't remember me or have not met me yet my name is Kat. I married my best friend back in 2004 and we welcomed our daughter in 2007 then we adopted our twin nephews in 2010, they were born in 2008. Our boys are ID and they are total opposites. However, they HATE being dressed differently, if one changes his clothes then BOTH have to change...The only time it is okay with them that they are not dressed the same is when they know they look the same, as in same outfit different color... It is funny and as the same time a pain

Anyhow, I just wanted to stop in and say Hi to everyone and see how people are doing, ttyl.
aect-mama likes this.

Thanks to Vicki... 4 my beautiful siggy !!

[/CENTER]
July 23rd, 2012, 06:33 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Kat! Welcome back! I didn't know you before, because my twins are only 14 months. I am glad things are going well for you though! So funny about the boys wanting to dress alike.

Psalm 139:9-10
]
July 27th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Super Mommy
Hi Kat! Glad you came back. It's nice to meet you. I'm Audrey. My dd Mercy is 4 and my ds Nathaniel is 2 1/2. I'm pregnant with identical twins. I'm so curious to know what their personalities will be like and how different their interactions will be with eachother compared with their siblings.
That's so cute that your boys like to dress the same.
~Mother of Miracles

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search