Predict my chance of multiples by my betas :)

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KMH

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Regular
9dpo/iui: 86
12dpo/iui: 214

I'm convinced because of my ovarian stimulation (there were 4 eggs, 2 supermature) and my hcg levels I'm having twins. It's so fun pondering and wondering. I find out tomorrow afternoon at my first u/s!!
February 20th, 2013, 07:15 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Based solely on your beta and the general thoughts about what numbers to look for, I'd say you are baking more than one

That said, I'm not a huge believer in betas. My first pregnancy was deemed "not viable" based on betas, and my daughter is now 2.5. With my twins I was assured that I was not having multiples after my 15dpo beta came back as 177. Surprise...we had twins! So...betas may or may not be an accurate predictor of the ultimate outcome

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

February 20th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I never had betas taken, so I have no guess on that at all. Definitely let us know though!

Psalm 139:9-10
]
February 21st, 2013, 07:01 AM
Regular
well the appt is today, i hope its at least one healthy pregnancy, but we'll take two and be able to just be done because this fertility treatment was way tooo expensive to do again unless we hit a jackpot but will let you know when i get home today,. my RE is 2 hours away. ugh
February 21st, 2013, 07:12 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Good luck! I hear you...the Buy One Get One Free plan is the way to go when you are paying out of pocket

Melissa & DH

February 21st, 2013, 02:35 PM
Regular
well, surprise, its twins, just as we expected, we just keep laughing because we have no idea how to pay for 2 but we are already looking forward to getting cloth diapers and hoping to pump enough to fill up 2 babes. ahhhhhhhhhhh freaking out but loving it.
February 21st, 2013, 02:40 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Huge congrats to you!! Having twins is scary but amazing...welcome to the club Drop in on the board any time with questions if you have them!

There have been lots of ladies on our board who have either breastfed twins and/or pumped for twins, so we'll help all we can.
cspard2 likes this.

Melissa & DH

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search