New here and expecting twins in April 2014!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LABs

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2013, 03:24 PM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been on JM off and on for many years. My DH and I tried for 5 years to conceive and had 1 early loss in 2009. We are currently 18w5d with IVF di/di boys and we are over the moon. It seems to be a little slow in here so I'll likely just browse through old posts but I'm looking forward to learning how to be a mommy to twins!

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
December 1st, 2013, 06:58 PM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i hope the multiple moms will start writing again. they are really a source of good info for you. we have 4 year old twin grandsons and i used to check in here a lot as did my daughter in law.

God bless you on this journey! you can do it!!!

~~terre~~
December 2nd, 2013, 10:57 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Welcome! My IVF twins are 15 months and every day is a new adventure

It is slow here but I'll be happy to answer any questions you have! The other girls are great about answering questions, too...we just don't chit-chat a lot like some of the other boards.

Congrats and I hope all is going well so far!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

December 2nd, 2013, 12:52 PM
Spottts's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats and welcome! My twins will be 7 in January.
December 4th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and welcome! I have ID girls who are 4 now. The time flies by and it's a crazy ride with twins, but so much fun.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

December 8th, 2013, 06:47 AM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the welcome everyone! So far things are going great! I have the normal aches and pains but since this is my first pregnancy that I've been able to carry past 5 weeks I don't know any different. I'll tell you, time is flying by! It feels like just yesterday I got my BFP at 3w3d and here I am today at 19w5d. It's incredible!

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
December 9th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Veteran
Congratulations!!! My IVF twin girls are 7.5 weeks old! The first two weeks were the hardest for me (so far!), but now I've gotten to know them a bit better and they have a little more regular schedules. Also just starting to smile in response to things and that's an awesome sight!

My pregnancy got really hard in the mid 20 week range. Nothing was really wrong but I was the size of a full term with singleton baby and I just couldn't do much of anything anymore. Just remember any ailments you have in pregnancy (carpal tunnel, rashes, swelling, heartburn, etc) does go away once they're born!

Congrats again and let us know if you have any questions!
Ingrid
December 18th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! My twin girls are nearly two months and so much fun!!!! My pg was horrible and I was in a wheelchair by 16 weeks. Once they were born by quick c/s at 35 weeks its been so much better! They had a 26 day NICU stay that wasn't a horrible experience. Coming home on oxygen was a pain as the babies were tethered. We are still working out feeding issues. My body heard twins and decided to produce milk for quads! I have over 1,000 oz frozen from the excess! There seem to be a lot more in the newborn issues department for us, but they are so much fun and we are really enjoying them! They sleep snuggled up together and its the sweetest thing ever!
amberbanegas likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search