My twins are crazy.......

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 13th, 2004, 05:08 PM
twinsmom26
Today seemed to be going smooth until I decided to go downstairs (God forbid) and they went decided to tear some stuff up once again. Today was worse though. Today they broke off the doors off of my armoir (sp?) that isnt even a year old yet. The split the wood on both doors enough to where the doors were off completely. I just stared for a while in shock and almost cried. So tonight I went to Walmart to get some wood glue (I hope it works) and get my 5 year old a hair cut. The lady who cut his hair cut it like Jim Careys off of Dumber and Dumber (the bowl deal). He has picture day on Friday and now his hair is going to look awful. The only way I can really fix it is to shave him bald because it is so short right now. I have had a terrible, terrible, terrible, day!! Sometimes I dont know how much more of this I can take. These guys drive me crazy and I'm not kidding either. I know my windows are next!!
October 15th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
I'm sorry they're being so hard on you! Sounds like you need to hire a babysitter and take a few hours off. I'd say a couple hours being pampered, or going shopping and spending some money! Especially if its dh's. Spending DH's money always makes me feel better!
October 15th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i cant even imagine what having two is like. i couldnt do it.

October 15th, 2004, 05:40 PM
ranidae
You could always request a high and tight, it isnt as bad as being bald and looks pretty sharp. Jon with a high and tight

good luck, remember wood glue needs to set 24+ hours, but works really well, I have had to fix several chairs with it and none of them have come loose again.
October 15th, 2004, 05:43 PM
twinsmom26
LOL!! To be honest I dont get the whole high and tight thing! What is it?
October 15th, 2004, 08:57 PM
ranidae
It is a very short close cut style.High and Tight
and here is the page I got it from, with all diffrent styles listed Hair cuts

edited because the links ended up in the wrong place LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search