Hi, joining you!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2007, 05:22 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Hi everyone, I just found out about this board from someone on the August DDC. Actually though, I just found out yesterday we're (cautiously) expecting triplets! So we probably will be due in late June instead of August.

We went through IVF, and because we did chromosomal screening, we know the sexes already - two girls, one boy! We're so happy I can't even begin to tell you. I've had 4 miscarriages, and I started bleeding fairly heavily Christmas eve after spotting for several days & I was sure it was the end. We had to wait almost 4 days for our u/s because of the holiday rush to find out whether or not we were still pg. Lo and behold, three sacs, three babies, three heartbeats!

So we're still in shock, and it's hitting me now I need to start figuring out how to deal with 3 feedings, 3 diaper changes, 3 baths maybe all at once??? How do you get three of those clip-on cribs for my bed so they can sleep in the same room with us in the beginning? I'm so incredibly happy to have 3 babies but I know it's going to be a real challenge!

Today I was trying to figure out what the best bed-rest setup is. I telecommute & do web work and computer graphics, so I'm trying to find an ergonomic laptop table or one I can hook up my Mac Mini + a flatscreen monitor to. I love laptops but they cramp up my hands, so I'd rather have my mouse and keyboard and cinema display if possible. If anyone has advice I'm interested!

I'm very happy to find this board & looking forward to getting to know you girls!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

December 28th, 2007, 06:49 PM
CrystalMay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WELCOME!!!!

I actually stalked you for a little (lol not in a bad way) I was reading alot of your post

WELCOME!! CONGRATS!!
December 29th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Lcoots's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome, and CONGRATS, we have another momma on here pg with trips also..

Im Lisa mom to 7 kids, 2 twin girls that were born Oct 9th. I had an awesome pg and would soo do it again if I could..

Sending you lots of sticky dust
December 29th, 2007, 02:15 PM
kclefeb78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Triplets!!! Congrats!!! I had twins from IVF and I bleed for 20 weeks... I paniced the entire time! Don't worry too much (easier said then done, I know!). BEST OF LUCK TO YOU Glad you joined!

December 29th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Super Mommy
I'm glad I found you on this side too :-)

I'm on the August board along with you. I'm having TWINS! It is all so exciting and overwhelming at the same time.

This should be an interesting and fun journey for us all!

Hugs

A family of Three
is a Blessing to Me
</span>

DD Our miracle child ~ 11/13/03
Done TTC...three babies in heaven is enough for us.
<span style="color:#008000">m/c twins 10 weeks ~ 01/08/08
m/c blighted ovum ~ 06//18/06
My problems carrying a baby to term: +ANA, +ACA, MTHFR hetero gene
December 29th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!!! Triplets!!! that is so exciting.. Astrid is having Triplets too.. So I'm sure she will be a great source of information for you!!!

I'm Jara, and I have a 2 1/2 DS Kaeden and B/G twins Wyatt and Emersona are almost 6 months..

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
December 29th, 2007, 10:41 PM
sonnetjie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! And welcome!

]
December 30th, 2007, 09:57 AM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
Hi and welcome! I'm Amanda, one of the co-hosts for this board. I have 3 boys. My oldest is 4 and my twins are 2 years old. Congrats on your pregnancy!
December 31st, 2007, 07:45 AM
cindymat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats to you!!! How exciting! I am Cindy, mom of 5 boys-my twins are the youngest at 28 mos old. My pregnancy was filled with many scares but everything turned out just fine. I will be praying for you and your little ones!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search