Roll Call

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2007, 11:42 AM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
How is everyone doing after the holiday? Are the kiddos up to anything new? For the pregnant ladies, how are your pregnancies going?

My boys are doing fine. We are STILL working on potty training my oldest but Gavyn & Kendric are following his lead and starting to use their potties! The boys were all out of sorts with being sick and then Christmas. We are finally getting back into a routine which I'm sure will be all messed up again after tomorrow night. We are having some friends and their kids over for a sleepover. It should be fun, but getting back on schedule will take some work. I hope everyone had a good holiday!
December 30th, 2007, 02:20 PM
mamma2petunia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to mamma2petunia Send a message via AIM to mamma2petunia Send a message via Yahoo to mamma2petunia
I'm exhausted after the holiday . . . the kids got several gift cards for Christmas so now they want to go shopping and I'm just not up to it. The kids are enjoying their toys . . . Ashley got an American Girl doll . . . Elizabeth. Robbie got the PS 2 game he wanted, Ben 10 Protector of Earth. Rob and I are going to the Poconos in January, so no gifts for us from each other, anyway.

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">Thanks Jolene for my beautiful siggie!!</div></span>
December 30th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Veteran
Hi all. Been awhile since you've heard from me. Lainey and I went to Wisconsin for Christmas, while my dh stayed home with Cadigan. Both girls have had cold symptoms for 3 weeks or so. Lately, both have also been projectile vomiting/throwing up. Hard to say which. Brought them to the dr.'s, and they said we may be over-feeding. I read babies of their weight (13 pounds) should have around 30 oz. a day, and now they're only getting 20 or so. It's tough to know what to do. They are still having a good amount of wet/dirty diapers, so I guess we're okay.
Lainey has been discovering her hands. Cadigan is not quite there yet. Both are gorgeous, and smiling many times a day. Lainey and I will fly back to Vermont tomorrow. Hopefully we can get back on a routine quickly.

December 30th, 2007, 09:08 PM
CrystalMay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are doing well here.. I am starting to learn this twins thing I think lol... Christmas went well but glad thats over..

The twins are starting to smile and coo..

My best friend Nikki and Zander

Nikki's daughter Kira (she thinks the babies are her toys lol)
January 1st, 2008, 02:00 PM
Toban's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everyone is good here, trying to get back on schedules after a crazy-late night last night. I'm taking down the tree today, moving the piano and taking down 70's wallpaper. So busy, busy, busy!
January 1st, 2008, 02:40 PM
Super Mommy
I go for another ultrasound on Thursday. I will be 9 weeks tomorrow. They did an ultrasound two weeks ago when I was 7 weeks, but the measurements showed 6 weeks with both beating hearts!

So we will see what this ultrasound brings. I am a bit anxious for it though, I must confess!

I'm feeling pretty good. Nausea, but I am doing okay. My breasts aren't as sore as they were with my daughter and I am definitely NOT peeing too much. I wonder if this is normal.

I'm glad the holidays are over...that means I am this much closer to finishing my pregnancy. Can you tell I am not a women who enjoys pregnancy (ha ha).

A family of Three
is a Blessing to Me
</span>

DD Our miracle child ~ 11/13/03
Done TTC...three babies in heaven is enough for us.
<span style="color:#008000">m/c twins 10 weeks ~ 01/08/08
m/c blighted ovum ~ 06//18/06
My problems carrying a baby to term: +ANA, +ACA, MTHFR hetero gene
January 2nd, 2008, 01:50 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi! I'm still around & on bed rest. Our next appt is on Jan 8th & I am hoping that nothing w/ my cervix has changed. Friday will be 3 weeks on bed rest & I have no idea how I have managed to stay sane but I have. The babies are moving around quite a bit more & I think I am experiencing some BH contrax from time to time. Nothing painful though. Otherwise, just the same stuff...different day.

January 3rd, 2008, 04:59 PM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
Astrid ~ I hope you can find enough to do to keep yourself from going crazy! I was on bedrest from 24 weeks on and I thought that was hard!

CrystalMay ~ I love the pics of your kiddos. They are so adorable!
January 4th, 2008, 06:04 PM
3Xblessed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Busy as normal....dh is coaching so I have to deal with chaos, mayhem and stubborn (my nicknames for the kids) by myself. My friend and I call ourselves coaches widows. The twins are both gonna grow again soon because: 1. we just got a winter wardrobe that fit and 2. they are eating me out of house and home. DS will eat twice as much as me and ask for more. For x-mas dd got me earring at her school shopping event. So after 33 years I had to get me ears pierced the day after x-mas. The twins each got 18 inch bikes for x-mas and they are a little big for them so we are using a step stool to start...its a sight to see.

Monday we all start back to school (thank god). School is finally really clicking for dd but ds is lagging a little behind. Hopefully it clicks for him soon - I really don't want to have to make a hard decision in June about advancing or holding back the kids.
January 4th, 2008, 07:45 PM
gregorystwinsisters's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to gregorystwinsisters Send a message via Yahoo to gregorystwinsisters
Hey everyone, I am still hanging around!

The girls turned ONE last month...I still cant beleive it.

Danielle is walking!!!!!!!

Everything is good, just busy busy busy!!!
January 4th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ladyjill
Everyone is great.. Jaiven and Maliyah turned 5 months old yesterday. They learn more and more everyday. I'm working on potty training D'Andre, he's a nut.. I'm just livin the same busy life.. work work work.
January 5th, 2008, 07:00 PM
kclefeb78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are doing good. The holidays were good but I am glad they are over. The twins are starting to sleep better at night and Jansen has slept through the night twice already this week for the first time

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search