DH is annoying me

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2008, 06:04 AM
CrystalMay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok I love my DH TONS!

But when will men understand taking care of kids is HARD!! if I say I am tired he says I would trade you places in a second..

Then on the weekend when he is home he says "I am sleeping in tomorrow". Which wouldnt bother me if we took turns in the night when he is home... I havnt slept alllll night longt since I was about 4 months pregnant lol..

MEN
January 12th, 2008, 01:57 PM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
I totally understand that! I am constantly dealing with that sort of stuff with my DH.
January 12th, 2008, 03:32 PM
cindymat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
men are idiots. They dont get it AT ALL.

January 12th, 2008, 07:28 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Ha! He sounds like my DH... I remember when we first learned we were having triplets, and I brought up that he should change the babies through the night, then give them to me to feed them, and he looked a little shocked like it had never occurred to him *I* wouldn't be able to do it all (especially after a C-section). Sorry honey, it's a team effort!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

January 13th, 2008, 10:12 AM
sonnetjie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Same here... And he gives the worst comments when I try and explain how I feel... As it is he is sleeping in our guest room so he can be rested to go to work. It is no use for both of us to be dead tired... But in exchange I want some sympathy and extra help when he is around, which I am not getting.

]
January 13th, 2008, 10:17 AM
So I guess when we have twins and triplets extra arms grow out of us lol.. You would think they want us to get a nice night of sleep so we arnt so cranky..
January 13th, 2008, 10:43 AM
and my babies have been having real bad nights this past two weeks. They are sleeping even worse than they did when they were newborns... They are up at least once every two hours... I am such a zombie!

]
January 13th, 2008, 10:57 AM
aww I am sorry... my lil ones are doing good this last week they slept 7pm to 5am and I am very happy
January 13th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Can&#39;tWait2BAMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I hear ya girl! My DH is GREAT, but he has NO CLUE!!! Unfortunately for us, they never will! :}

January 13th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Veteran
I totally know what you mean. DH was using his OT as an excuse not to get up in the middle of the night. Then he didn't have any OT for a few weeks, and did he get up at night? No, not even when he had time off for X-mas. What I do is let him sleep in on the weekends, and then I wake him up when he's had 8-9 hours of sleep and tell him it's his turn. Then I finish getting the sleep I need, even if it means sleeping in until 12 or 1.

What gets me is he complains about not getting enough sleep but then he stays up until 2 a.m. playing on the computer. I don't have a choice! He does.

My web page

January 13th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ladyjill
Honestly.. Matt has been amazing.. He gets up with the babies, closes the bedroom door so I can sleep, washes bottles and all.. The only thing he won't do is give them baths, for some reason he hates bathing infants.
January 13th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Quote:
aww I am sorry... my lil ones are doing good this last week they slept 7pm to 5am and I am very happy[/b]
Lucky you! What's your secret?

]
January 14th, 2008, 07:22 AM
I honestly have no clue BUT I will say a prayer for you this morning lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search