I miss you busy busy ladies

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2008, 05:37 PM
CrystalMay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Please update us....

How old are the kidos?

What is their newest phase?

Are you pregnant now?

How far?

January 13th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Toban's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How old are the kidos? - 9, 6, and the boys are 2.

What is their newest phase? - They are trying a few new words. Carter says "memo" for Elmo, and Brayden is trying to say "Dowa", which is Dora. The also love playing whack-a-mole

Are you pregnant now? No... thank goodness!!!

How far?
January 13th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ladyjill
How old are the kidos? Jaiven and Maliyah are 5 months, D'Andre is 2

What is their newest phase? Maliyah rolls from tummy to back! Jaiven not quite yet but he loves to "talk" and he's doin alot better with tummy time and pushing himself up.

Are you pregnant now? HECK NO.. Don't even want to THINK about it.
January 14th, 2008, 10:14 AM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
Gavyn and Kendric are 2 years, 4 months. They are growing like weeds! We are currently in the process of getting them in to speech therapy. Their motor skills have really improved though, so their doctor isn't concerned about that anymore.
January 14th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How old are the kidos? soon to be 2 in March

What is their newest phase? Don't really have one at the moment that i can think of

Are you pregnant now? yup

How far? almost 6 weeks (a newbie)

January 18th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Lcoots's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey crystal

the girls are 3+mo old

and they are smiling and trying to talk..its soo cute..They are begining to laugh out loud to. I love it.
January 19th, 2008, 08:13 AM
twingirls52905's Avatar loving my new baby boy
Send a message via Yahoo to twingirls52905
My girls are over 2.5 now. They will be 3 in May and I can't believe it. They are just talking up a storm and Abby is now asking "why" about everything!
I am not pregnant.

January 19th, 2008, 09:47 AM
SuperTwins's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperTwins
How old are the kidos? Braden and Aiden are 17 months old

What is their newest phase? They are starting to pick up words now like apple, banana, stinky, no no, kitty. They also start to point at their diapers when they want changed. Aiden bangs his head on everything and then giggles about it. Braden will close his lips tightly and tilt his head up grunting wanting a kiss.

Are you pregnant now? Hell no! Ha ha
January 19th, 2008, 05:37 PM
3Xblessed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The twins are 5yrs old. They are doing awesome in kindergarden and starting to read. Its unbelieveable that my kids are reading me stories now (simple stories but still). Sean is in tramp. at a gym and doing flips while bouncing and Lindsey is in ballet. As hard as she tries the graceful control of her legs is still beyond her. We will be looking at art classes for that one maybe.

As far as preggo?....NEVER AGIAN....twins and then a fate baby are enough for me.
January 20th, 2008, 06:51 PM
sonnetjie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How old are the kidos? The twinnies are 4 1/2 months old. Unbelievable.

What is their newest phase? Wanting to sit up all the time. Natasha is grabbing her toes. Ruan has rolled over, once by mistake. Other than that they are doing great. They have started to get back to their "normal" night waking times of 3 and 6, so that is better as well. Ruan has even slept till 5 one morning. But that was probably cause he hardly slept the previous day.

]
January 21st, 2008, 04:56 AM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How old are the kidos? Kaeden will be 3 in April, and Wyatt and Emerson are 6 months

What is their newest phase? Kaeden for soem odd reason has decided it's fun to get up for the day at 6 in the morning. Emerson is now only waking up once during the night! And she's working on setting on her own. Wyatt is totally loving his bouncy seat. He has mastered the art of making it bouncy and will go for an hour at time And put himself to sleep in it. They both have their 2 bottom teeth..
Are you pregnant now? Nope..

How far?

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
January 21st, 2008, 03:01 PM
mamma2petunia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to mamma2petunia Send a message via AIM to mamma2petunia Send a message via Yahoo to mamma2petunia
Ashley and Robbie are almost 7 1/2 years old!!! Is that even possible?

Their newest phase is trying to beat each other to the tv when they get home from school! And, trying to kill each other! Literally. I have a friend with grown twins who says that the "physical" phase will pass . . . but when I ask her when, she says 'when they're 14' I didn't think that was too funny!

Robbie is getting ready to start baseball in another couple of months . . . Ashley is getting back into ice skating . . .

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">Thanks Jolene for my beautiful siggie!!</div></span>
January 22nd, 2008, 06:45 PM
Veteran
Aidan and Connor are 5 1/2 months, 3 months adjusted. They are grabbing toys and bringing them to their mouths, but not rolling over. They are both getting good at sitting supported. They love their mobile or any overhead toys that they can bat at or grab. Both are "talking", although Aidan can go on and on in baby talk for a long time. They are a lot of fun now! Aidan is eating rice cereal, and they are only waking once or twice in the middle of the night.

My web page

January 22nd, 2008, 09:27 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How old are the kidos? 24w 1d, I can't believe that they will most likely be here in 8 weeks!

What is their newest phase? Let's see...Sofi likes to constantly kick me in the bladder, especially when it is full b/c I guess it is crowding her out of her precious space & wants to make it known. Gabi is my strong one b/c her kicks actually cause me a bit of discomfort. Ian is a momma's boy. We had a cuddling session on Sunday. I poked my fingers where he is & he kept rubbing up against them. Otherwise, he is definitely my mover...loves to turn & such.

Are you pregnant now? Yep

How far? See above!

January 26th, 2008, 07:16 PM
gregorystwinsisters's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to gregorystwinsisters Send a message via Yahoo to gregorystwinsisters
How old are the kidos? They are 13mos.

What is their newest phase? They are walking. They can say "hi" and they say "G" when they are trying to call their brother. They also know body parts now.

Are you pregnant now? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search