Pressure

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
Hey Ladies!
We went for a long walk yesterday to the zoo I really didnt think anything of it cause Im only 15 weeks pregnant so I just thought one last time. But after we got home I started have pressure. Its not BH the only way I can describe it is that I feel like Im 38 weeks pregnant and the baby is going to come.. If that makes any sense.

It feels fine when Im lying down but I have a toddler to look after so were going to try and take it easy today and keep my feet up and drink lots of fluids. Just wondering if anyone else has had this so early..

January 15th, 2008, 11:00 AM
sonnetjie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hmmm, I can't remember. But please listen to your body and take it as easy as you can.

]
January 15th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Toban's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't even know I was having twins yet at 15 weeks, so I couldn't tell you. I do remember being uncomfortable quite early...
January 15th, 2008, 02:16 PM
CrystalMay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
there were points when I was about 20 weeks were I felt like they were going to fall out... But I advise that you listen to your body! and if you dont know something you really should make sure you dont ignore it... Being pregnant with twins isnt easy as we all know
January 17th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Veteran
I felt that way when I was on my feet for too long. I would always sit or lie down for the rest of the day and it would go away. You are doing the right thing--just take it easy. I would always try to help with the yard work and stuff and even at that early stage it was pretty much more than I could handle to be on my feet more than an 45 minutes to an hour.

My web page

January 17th, 2008, 06:56 AM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
I didn't have anything like that until I was close to 30 weeks. I had to get a babysitter for my 1 1/2 year old during my pregnancy though, as my doctor has me on bedrest from 24 weeks on. Listen to your body and if you feel like something isn't right, ask your doctor.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search