Thinking back.....

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
To when you were pregnant.. Did you feel one twin early on more then the other??

I know Im feeling more from one and I dont think Ive felt the other one at all.. It freaks me out!!! I dont know if its common in the twin pregnancys or what but just wanted some other ideas.. Thanks!!

January 30th, 2008, 09:13 PM
mighttyjomomma
To be honest, I wasn't sure WHAT the heck I was feeling... there was always something going on though! LOL

Oooh man, towards the end though I would remember them FIGHTING in there! One would fall asleep, the other would wake her up... I guess they were just practicing for the real deal.
January 31st, 2008, 07:10 AM
CrystalMay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I felt Baby B ALOT more then Baby A and would get scared often
January 31st, 2008, 07:46 AM
mamma2petunia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to mamma2petunia Send a message via AIM to mamma2petunia Send a message via Yahoo to mamma2petunia
My twins were in a T position . . . Ashley (baby A) was transverse with her back down and Robbie (baby B) was breech, sitting on top of her! I could feel Ashley moving a lot. At night, I would lie on my left side with my belly up against Rob's back and Ashley would kick her daddy in the back all night long! I never really could tell the major difference between Ashley and Robbie moving . . . I just know they were moving a lot, all the time!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">Thanks Jolene for my beautiful siggie!!</div></span>
January 31st, 2008, 08:11 AM
.*MaMaBraT*.'s Avatar Member
Well, I still am pregnant with twins and I can definately say I feel one more then the other - the left side of my stomach is constantly being kicked, the only time i really feel the other baby is when he kicks the other one back .. I'm not sure if that is a sign that one will be more active then the other?

*I love you
January 31st, 2008, 10:28 AM
mighttyjomomma
Oooh.... bringing back memories of that sharp feeling on my right side where it felt like Kaleigh was trying to kick her way out.... ouch.... LOL
January 31st, 2008, 02:39 PM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I felt Emerson All the time.. Wyatt not so much.. I even went for extra NST's Because he was so laid back... Which is exactly how they are now!~

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
February 1st, 2008, 04:43 PM
Veteran
I always felt baby A (Cadigan) moving a ton. In fact, that's how we chose her name. Cadigan was my mom's maiden name, and my family's CRAZY, so we decided the name fit. Lainey (Baby B) was more laid back. When docs went to check heart rate, it was always easy to find Baby B, she was in the same place. Baby A was a piece of work, squirming all around. But, funny enough, when they arrived Cadigan was the more laid back one. Lainey had some serious colic. Now things are evening out more with the attention they require, but Lainey is still more active and fast paced. Perhaps she's making up for all of the months in the womb?

OH, I do remember one night when I definitely thought they were trying to kill each other in there. My stomach looked like a freak show, moving all around, things kicking out and hitting. It was nuts.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search