Hey, I'm new here!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2008, 10:02 AM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
Hello everyone! I actually never saw this board before. I saw someone posting from here in the July DDC and I realized that I hadn't looked hard enough.

Well, this is my first baby. I'm having fraternal twins, but I don't know their genders yet. I'll find out Feb 14. OOO I'm so excited! 10 more days!!! This pregnancy has been uneventful so far, which is a good thing since my past pregnancies were ...well... short lived. So I'm counting my blessings and appreciating every day I have with these two bundles.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of them..at least updated. I did have a picture of them when they were just splitting cells (I did IVF), and then after at around 7, 8 weeks. Beyond that, I was never given a picture of them. That kind of bummed me out, but the memory of seeing two little people in there dancing around for the first time is something I'll never forget!

Right now, I'm huge as a bus! I'd say short bus since I'm only 5' 1 1/2", but that has another meaning I wish not to explain. It's amazing since I'm only in my 16th week. I look like I'm about to pop any day now! I'll admit I'm also a bit overweight so that might have something to do with it, but not like this!!! I'm sorry I don't like taking pictures of myself, but imagine a person in their 8th - 9th month of a singleton pregnancy and put my head (very short brown hair, hazel eyes) on their shoulders and that's what I sort of look like.

I guess I can't say anything else as of yet. I'll be hanging around here, so I hope to get to know you all!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
February 4th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm Jara, wife to Jason, Mom to Kaeden (almost 3) and Boy/Girl twins Wyatt and Emerson who are 6 months.
We are not the fastest board on here!

YAY more pg mommies! There for a while we didn't have any, so it's nice to finally have some more! Ask any question your want, We are a great group of MOM's!

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
February 4th, 2008, 06:47 PM
twingirls52905's Avatar loving my new baby boy
Send a message via Yahoo to twingirls52905
Welcome and Congratulations! I am Heide (27) married to Jamie (32) for 3.5 years and we have twin girls who will be 3 on May 29th!

February 4th, 2008, 07:32 PM
sonnetjie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome! It is great having a few new girls around.

I am Ansonica (29), married to Pieter now for 8 years. We have 4 kids: Wian (6), Dewald(5) and Ruan and Natasha (5 months)

Hope to see you around a lot more.

I consistently measured about 8 weeks ahead, so I bet you look pretty pregnant at this stage...

]
February 5th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Ugh, I'm HUGE! To me, I look like I'm about 8 months pregnant with a singleton! But, that's just me I suppose.

Thank you for your welcomes!

February 5th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Eliza! I somehow missed that you are preggers w/ twins! How did I miss that announcement? I'm so happy for you! I can't wait for you to find out what they are. WOOT! Welcome aboard!

February 5th, 2008, 05:27 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Hi Eliza! I'm so happy to see you here! 16 weeks, you should be huge carrying two! You should see me, I look like I'm 7 months pregnant already. Oh well, small price to pay for being pregnant finally!

How cute that you're going to find out the sex on Valentine's day! Do you think they'll be cupids or cupidettes?

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

February 5th, 2008, 05:53 PM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
Congrats on your twin pregnancy and welcome to the board! I'm Amanda, co-host of this board and mom to identical twins who are 2.5 years old.
February 5th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
Glad you made it to this forum!!! Welcome to the twin mommies + board.. You know all about me already so Ill save that

February 5th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Teehee! It's so nice to see some familiar faces here!

lisab> Feb 14 is a big day for us. Valentine's celebration dinner, the day my hubby proposed to me, and the day of the big u/s! I can't wait to find out and it's just around the corner!!! We are hoping for a boy and a girl. My hubby is hoping if they both are two of the same...they are cupidettes! At this point, we both will be happy with what we get, but if we have two boys, my hubby already said he wants to adopt a girl. He really wants a daughter. Ain't he sweet?

Astrid> I can't believe how far along you are! Oh, how the time has flown!!!! SOO exciting!! When do you start the 3rd trimester or has it already begun (forgive my ignorance, I just never really knew)?

February 6th, 2008, 08:31 AM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
So exciting! Feb 14 is going to be a huge day for you - what a way to celebrate an engagement anniversary! As soon as Steve & I get home from our dinner out you know I'm going to run to JM and see if you have Cupids or Cupidettes, or one of each. I know some people wait to find out the sex - we were going to originally - now I just can't wait to know! I have no patience, ha!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

February 8th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Jill0924's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jill0924
Welcome! I am new here too. My name is Jill (29), DH is Josh (27) and we are expecting twins in June. I can't wait to look pregnant - right now I just look like I put on a little weight (I thought with two I'd be alot bigger by now, but I guess being on the tall side there is just more room in there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search