triplet baby strollers

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2008, 05:09 AM
Super Mommy
I not a mom of multiples but I thought you girls may know the answer to my question. I have been looking a t triplet strollers. The brands that I am interested is the Foundations Trio Triplet Tandem and the Baby Trend Triplet Stroller. I am wondering if any of you have ever used either of these brand and can tell how well they work.

I am due to give birth to my third this summer. My childern will be 3, 1, and newborn. Any input is appreciate.

Thanks

<a href="http://www.baby-gaga.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">[/url

</a>

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/bdf8b/ttc.png

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bdf8b" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
February 6th, 2008, 09:22 AM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
I haven't used those, sorry. I've looked around for triplet strollers, and this one was my favorite (it's a frame style - nice because they are lightweight). I don't know if it would work for a 3 year old, though.

http://www.doubledeckerstroller.com/products.html

There is also one by Joovy where 2 infants can ride in seats while the 3rd sits (I believe you have to purchase a seat) or stands in back:

http://www.joovy.com/pages/pd_bigcaboose.php

The Joovy is large and apparently you need a big car - be sure to measure your trunk space

I hope that was helpful! I was looking for triplets, so maybe not so relevant to your situation. There are others out there. Try tripletconnection.com, they have a stroller section. Congrats on #3!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

February 6th, 2008, 04:17 PM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
I would avoid the Baby Trend Triple stroller! We went through 2 of those when the boys were little and they were complete junk! The rear seat broke shortly after we got them each time. It wouldn't stay up. I had to keep it up with a bungee cord which probably wasn't the safest idea. Also, the child sitting in the middle row had NO leg room! My twins kept getting their legs pinched so we got rid of it. I ended up just getting a Duoglider and carrying one baby in a front carrier. I also thought about getting a regular double stroller and putting one of those boogie boards or seats on. If you are going to get a triple stroller, don't cheap out. Sometimes you can find the good ones on Craigslist or Moms of Multiples clubs in your area.
February 6th, 2008, 06:30 PM
3Xblessed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would say go with a duoglider or the like (twin stroller) and make the 3yr old walk. Seriously...I have a 5yr old twins and got preggo when they were 2. At that point I was not allowed to lift my duoglider (old heavy model) so they started walking. If we go into a store they went into a cart. That my baby is 2 she walks everywhere as well. In fact I just got rid of my regular stroller and only held on to my jogger. It was just sitting in my garage gathering dust.

Now you might think...yeah right...what if my older one doesn't want to follow the rules....well I will admit I am a mean mommy....we would just leave the store! I have also been seen around town with two screaming kids under my arms going out to the car. For my kids being out on the town is a treat and so they know to toe the line.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search