The stupid things people say..

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2008, 08:32 AM
mommyoffive's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OK all our recent rants inspired my new post LOL Geez am I really this bitter?
We will make cards and give them to people. Card will read "yes you just made a stupid twin reference or question"

1. I have children close in age so its just like having twins
2. They don't look like eachother ..sure they are twins.
3. I know someone that has twins.. its my friends, best friends sister in law. Like we are keeping tally
4. Oh you have twins, were they planned? Yes I intentionally released 2 eggs while trying to concieve so I could have 2 babies. DUH.
5. You sure have your hands full.. ok first of all even as newborns I could fill my hand with one of them and it would not be enough support.. so obviously my hands are full.
6. I have always wanted twins... really I need a babysitter

When I was pg I was large (obviously) when I would go out people would look frantic. One person said to me, "twins?" I said yes. She then said "thank God your huge!" UH.. ok your rude!
February 15th, 2008, 09:22 AM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds

I can't really relate ...yet... but, wow, I just know I'm going to get something silly said to me. Though these twins were not that much of a surprise since I transfered two embryos, they aren't identical. Some people are really close-minded about what makes them twins. I just hope I don't reply back in some obnoxious manner, like laugh at them for making such funny questions!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
February 15th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
Those cards sound fabulous!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search