When Did....

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
If you did.... Start to get uncomfortable sleeping while being pregnant with your twins + ?

February 16th, 2008, 10:01 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
I've been having a tough time. it started a few weeks ago actually. Maybe three weeks ago? Maybe four? Of course, having a possible torn meniscus in my knee doesn't help when trying to find a position I can get comfortable in. As long as I'm still, my knee doesn't hurt, but if I'm uncomfortable, I want to move. So frustrating. My doctor doesn't want to use the x-ray machine...for good reason, but if it gets worse, then he wants me to go through an MRI to see what really is going on with my knee. But, from what he could feel, and from my observations and pain complaints, it sounds like a torn meniscus in my knee which could mean physical therapy to having to see an orthopedic. So until after these babies are born, it's uncomfortable nights and painful knee aches for me

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
February 17th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Jill0924's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jill0924
I'm not that big yet, but there are some nights that get to be kinda difficult. I have found that if I lay on my side with one knee bent forward (and a pillow under it) some of the pressure is taken off of my hips. My hips tend to hurt during the night for some strange reason - I have always been a side sleeper, so didn't think I would have too much of a problem. I also have to get up one or two times to pee every night! That has been going on for about three or four weeks now - it doesn't help that the doctor wants me to drink a gallon and a half every day!

February 17th, 2008, 09:42 AM
3Xblessed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Get a body pillow....it will help...just prop that belly up on it and put it between you legs....won't make it perfect but should offer some relief.
February 17th, 2008, 12:04 PM
mommyoffive's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Get a body pillow....it will help...just prop that belly up on it and put it between you legs....won't make it perfect but should offer some relief.[/b]

I agree made sleeping heaven .. I would say my 30+ weeks started to get uncomfty due to babies getting active and starting to get a big cramped in there

Babiesrus sells a U shaped pillow that is heaven, its costly but I recommend it.
February 17th, 2008, 12:11 PM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
For me, it was around 24 weeks. I remember going on a trip then and that was right around the time I started having trouble finding a good position to sleep in.

Oh, and a body pillow was a huge help for me! I slept with my belly and a leg over the body pillow, a pillow behind my back and 2 pillows under my head.
February 18th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Jill0924's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jill0924
Quote:
Quote:
Get a body pillow....it will help...just prop that belly up on it and put it between you legs....won't make it perfect but should offer some relief.[/b]

I agree made sleeping heaven .. I would say my 30+ weeks started to get uncomfty due to babies getting active and starting to get a big cramped in there

Babiesrus sells a U shaped pillow that is heaven, its costly but I recommend it.
[/b]
I looked at that pillow and wondered about it fitting in our bed. Is it bulky?

February 18th, 2008, 11:04 PM
mighttyjomomma
I want to say it was around 30 weeks, because that's when I remember going on bed rest... and those last few weeks were TERRIBLE.. couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, peeing every 5 minutes.... ugh!!
February 19th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
I shall go shopping for a body pillow ASAP.. Thanks ladies.. Im having such a hard time breathing and being uncomfortable I just want a good nights sleep.. before I dont get any sleep haha.

February 20th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
Compared to you guys this sounds terrible, but I am already having a difficult time getting comfortable to sleep! A couple nights I have had my poor DH sleep on the guest bed because I just can't stand not making a pillow barricade all around myself. I wake up a million times a night to pee or just from the nausea. I just want to sleep!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search