My friend gave birth to her quads last night!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2008, 09:11 AM
lilly_&_hunter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My friend had her quads last night! She has been on hospital bed rest for 5 weeks for contractions. She hit the 28 week mark yesterday and her water broke last night. She was on bed rest at the same hospital where I delivered the twins. Her babies will be spending time in the same NICU that Molly and Owen spent 17 days. She had 3 girls and 1 boy. The NICU was completely ready for her and even had a team called the "Quad Squad". They had the radiant heaters set up and ready to go before we left the hospital last week. The nurses in the NICU are unbelievable - we loved all of them. The quads are in such great hands.

I'm just so thankful that she made it to 28 weeks - that's a huge milestone! Her babies will be spending a few weeks in the NICU.... but will hopefully come home strong and healthy.

My friend and her husband are amazing people - she has had the best attitude during this entire time. All the nurses love her so much and even celebrated every week milestone with her by bringing in cakes and gifts

The little girl (Baby D) weighed 1lb 6oz and the biggest (Baby A - boy) weighed 2.5lbs. I'm saying a prayer for Tiffany and her 4 little babies.
February 20th, 2008, 09:43 AM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
He he... I love the "quad squad"! Congrats to your friend, that's awesome news!!!!! Woot for the 28 week milestone!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

February 20th, 2008, 10:53 AM
CrystalMay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tons of T's and P's for your friend!!!
February 20th, 2008, 02:14 PM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
Wow! I can't even imagine! They are in my T's & P's and congrats to the new parents!
February 20th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
Congrats to them! I can't imagine 4 at once! Those little babies are definitely in my thoughts! Keep us updated!!

February 20th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a blessing! I'm so Thankful that they are all doing well and that the Hosp was prepared for them!

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
February 21st, 2008, 09:59 AM
mighttyjomomma
How awesome!!! Please keep us updated on your friend, and a BIG congrats to her!!!
February 22nd, 2008, 08:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I laughed out loud at the "Quad Squad" That was hilarious!

Congratulations to your friends. That is great news that they made it to 28 weeks.
February 25th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Jill0924's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jill0924
Lots of thoughts and prayers for your friend and her new family! Glad things are going well - you'll have to update us on their progress!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search