QOTD (2/24)

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2008, 07:58 PM
mighttyjomomma
How far along were you when you found out you were having multiples? Did you/have you/are you going to find out the sex?
February 23rd, 2008, 08:22 PM
Toban's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was 16 weeks, and I couldn't wait to find out the gender! You see, we *thought* we were done having babies, but because we weren't positive, no action had been taken. We gave away our crib, baby stuff, and so on....... and Wam! I'm pregnant with twins! LOL. I just decided I had enough surprises with that, so I wanted to know what they were going to be. I think I may have kept a singleton a surprise, though.
February 23rd, 2008, 09:05 PM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along were you when you found out you were having multiples? Did you/have you/are you going to find out the sex?

I was just over 6 weeks when we found out there were 2 and I didn't want to know what we were having but Wyatt was never shy so since we already knew for him I figured we might was well find out for her too..

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
February 23rd, 2008, 09:18 PM
twingirls52905's Avatar loving my new baby boy
Send a message via Yahoo to twingirls52905
I was 6 weeks when I found out I was pregnant and only 8 weeks when we found out it was twins. It was such a surprise! We wanted to know, so we found out around 16-18 weeks, I think. We also found out we had TTTS and it was a rough road after that.

February 23rd, 2008, 10:57 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
I was 10 weeks when I found out it was twins.. PHEW thank god I went for the dating u/s cause I could have balled my head off if I found out later then that!!

February 24th, 2008, 12:51 AM
sonnetjie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was 8 weeks pregnant when we found out. And we found out the sexes at 20 weeks.

]
February 24th, 2008, 08:56 AM
3Xblessed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We had our first u/s at 4 weeks and it showed 1 baby, then at a follow-up at 6 weeks we found out there were twins but were told that 1 baby would most likely be a vanishing twins. At 8 weeks we were told that both would survive. We found out the sexes at 20 weeks.
February 24th, 2008, 09:25 AM
mamma2petunia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to mamma2petunia Send a message via AIM to mamma2petunia Send a message via Yahoo to mamma2petunia
I found out at 10 weeks that I was having twins . . . 20 weeks that they were b/g . . . glad I wanted to know . . . Ashley (baby A) would never let us "see" again after that!!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">Thanks Jolene for my beautiful siggie!!</div></span>
February 24th, 2008, 01:30 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds

I was about 7 weeks when we found out I was having twins. I went through in vitro so having 2 wasn't too much of a surprise except it often happens that on embryo does not survive. Well both survived and both are thriving! I found out at 17 weeks we are having boys!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
February 24th, 2008, 07:29 PM
CrystalMay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along were you when you found out you were having multiples? 7 weeks. Thought I was m/c ing and they did a u/s

Did you/have you/are you going to find out the sex? Yes I had a whole lot to buy and I HAD to know if I was having 2 boys lol
February 25th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Jill0924's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jill0924
I was six weeks when we found out it was twins, but was told one may not make it. At 7 weeks, baby b hadn't really grown, but the hb was stronger. At 8 weeks, the doctor said it would deffinately be twins! At about 21 weeks we found out they are both girls. Now I just can't wait to hold them!

February 25th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
Found out I was pregnant with twins at 6 weeks and 6 days. I haven't had another u/s yet, but we will be finding out the sexes at our 20 week appointment.

February 25th, 2008, 08:08 PM
mighttyjomomma
Oops, my turn!

My first appointment was with a yo-yo doc at 7 weeks when we found out.. then we went to the ER when I got sick and they said no, there was just one... then I had transferred to a different doctor and since all of my bloodwork for the triscreen came back within normal range it was presumed a singleton pregnancy, then at my next ultrasound at 20 weeks and 5 days... SURPRISE, you're having twins! I about fell off the table! LOL

We found out that day they were both girls.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search