When was the last time....

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2008, 09:20 PM
mighttyjomomma
you talked with an old friend? Someone you knew maybe 5+ years ago but you are not close to anymore. How different are your lives now?
February 26th, 2008, 11:24 PM
sonnetjie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I met some old school friends on facebook. I am about the only one with kids. Which is very strange, since I, and they, are turning 30 this year... Lots of them only got married resently...

]
February 27th, 2008, 06:32 AM
3Xblessed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My college roommate was just over on Sat. (she lives in a dif. part of the state). She just had her first baby....it seems we are on the same path in life although her career is waayy bigger than mine (she just finished her ped. residency).

We did talk about our other roommate who we haven't talked to in years...she is still single, still full of drama etc.
February 27th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went home a couple of weeks ago for my Granny's funeral, while I was there I saw one of the girls I went to High school with in the store, so we made a play date for later that afternoon at the park. WHen I got there she along with another friend from HS were there with their children. It was a nice visit. Kaeden got to play with their children and we got to visit. It was suprisingly nice, they each have 2 children, both a girl then a boy. I don't think I have spoken to Alyson since... sophmore year of college and Mica... Kaeden was 8 weeks old at the time..

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
February 27th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Lcoots's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ive not talked to any old friends..oh wait an old HS bf sent me an email but it was in the Fall last yr
February 27th, 2008, 09:11 AM
mighttyjomomma
I have a friend I talk to through myspace, we were best friends when we were 9 but lost touch because we both moved due to Hurricane Andrew back in 1992. She just had her first baby, a cute little boy!
February 28th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
Quote:
I met some old school friends on facebook. I am about the only one with kids. Which is very strange, since I, and they, are turning 30 this year... Lots of them only got married resently...[/b]
Ive talked to some friends from High School on facebook but we are all at different stages of our lives and have had to many years inbetween to re-connect like we used to. Doesnt bother me tho.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search