Lets Talk About Goals

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2008, 06:31 AM
mighttyjomomma
Do you have any short term goals? How about long term?
What do you do to keep your goals in sight and make sure they are reached?
February 28th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Lcoots's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have any short term goals? Lose weight

How about long term?I'd like to find something i want to learn so I can go back to school. Ive never had any college classes, but would love to do something when the kids are grown and gone. I just don't know what I want to study or do with the rest of my life..lol

What do you do to keep your goals in sight and make sure they are reached? I'm trying to focus on the smaller goal of losing 8-10lbs a month, instead of looking at the big pic that I need to lose 40-50lbs. As far as school goes, Im really not thinking about it too much other than what I want to go to school for..I ave a long time before Im gonna be able to do that.
February 28th, 2008, 09:23 AM
mighttyjomomma
I've heard that losing 1-2 pounds a week is a reasonable goal. Maybe I should mosey onto the fitness board, problem is I'm a VERY picky eater (it's just the way I was raised, I suppose ).

It's not that I need to lose a dramatic amount of weight, maybe shed off a couple more pounds and tone up, ya know??

Funny you brought that up, gyms are a topic on the preschoolers board!
Do you go to one?
February 28th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
Right now my goals arent something that I can really controll... But here they are

Do you have any short term goals? How about long term? To make it to at LEAST 34 weeks with the twins. Long term to make sure my DD still gets the attention that shes used to.
What do you do to keep your goals in sight and make sure they are reached? I rest for the twins lol. And for my DD we go to classes together and things like that. We do bonding things.

February 28th, 2008, 05:03 PM
mighttyjomomma
Quote:
Right now my goals arent something that I can really controll... But here they are

Do you have any short term goals? How about long term? To make it to at LEAST 34 weeks with the twins. Long term to make sure my DD still gets the attention that shes used to.
What do you do to keep your goals in sight and make sure they are reached? I rest for the twins lol. And for my DD we go to classes together and things like that. We do bonding things.[/b]
Don't worry, you will do just fine!!
It is all about finding your groove, which normally doesn't take long
February 29th, 2008, 02:42 AM
sonnetjie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have any short term goals? Enjoying the last 4 weeks at home with the babies before going back to work, and surviving the first few weeks back at work... Oh and I am trying loose a few pounds.
How about long term?Get rid of our debt so we can move to Australia and finally stop continent hopping and settle down. Which is my main reason for having to go back to work.
What do you do to keep your goals in sight and make sure they are reached?I am weighing myself weekly and I have a spreadsheet I monitor my progress on. Nothing fancy. The other things are to in my face to really need something to keep m goals in sight.

]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search