Wild Child LO

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Love Shack LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2009, 06:10 PM
NewbieMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is the first time I've posted in the love shack, but I am going to start. I'd love some real CC please. Don't feel like you have to say, oh I love it if you don't. I feel like I've plateaued with my digiscrapping and I need some hints to move farther with this. THanks!

credits: staple by calalily Harvest
everything else from Wild Child by Andrea

March 6th, 2009, 06:23 AM
MrsStuartD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think this is really good! The photos are so cute! I think with a layout like this it's hard to feel creative because it's all about photos and not as much about scrapping with lots of elements KWIM? So don't get down this is beautiful. The only suggestion I can make is to move the journaling up a little so the last word "you" isn't over the frame there.

Thanks Nicole (MommaDucks) for my new & awesome siggy.
March 6th, 2009, 03:30 PM
ragmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well...what if I *do* love it? Of course, with a giant picture of such a cute girl, it's pretty hard to resist. The only thing I noticed was the same as Natalie already mentioned - moving the "you" up so it's not on your frame. It doesn't look BAD, but it's one of those little things that would bother me.

Glad you're posting here now!
March 9th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Linz's Avatar Slacker Extraordinaire
nothing to add, this looks fab!

**thanks to trish for C's birthday siggy**
March 9th, 2009, 07:42 AM
*Vero*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to *Vero*
Or instead of moving the journalling up, you could move it down in layers so that it looks liek it is partially covered by the picture. It is awesome just the way t is. If you wanted to experiment you could add elements behind your photos just peeking out, or play with the opacity of the big picture... but your layout does NOT need these things, it is great just the way it is. These are simply suggestions on how you could try a different style since you seem to be worried about having plateau'd
March 10th, 2009, 06:09 PM
CupcakeJamie's Avatar Got Cupcake?
I really do love this layout and anything I'd have to add about the journaling everyone else already said!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search