June LO's

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Love Shack LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2012, 12:37 PM
aprilmiracle's Avatar WTTC #2 in 2015
Ask for credits

June 22nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
AprilJanellieBellie's Avatar Keepin Busy
Wonderful pages. I REALLY love all the circles on the one page. It's so awesome I might have to lift it.
July 16th, 2012, 09:38 PM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
These are all so awesome! What kit is that third one using?
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
August 5th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Your clustering in all of these is just phenom. I am SO jealous of your ability to fit so much in a page without making it overwhelming. Especially in that second one down, you've gotten so many fun and colorful paper strips in there, but then the tiny little text still ends up somehow being the focus. Wowza! Beautifully done. Your photo editing skills are to die for, as well. I mean, just look at that soft, blurred background in the "i is for imagination" layout, with the face in perfect focus. How do you pull that off? Fantastic work!

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
August 6th, 2012, 01:17 PM
aprilmiracle's Avatar WTTC #2 in 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaTrish View Post
These are all so awesome! What kit is that third one using?
Americana by Clever Monkey Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum_Leap View Post
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Your clustering in all of these is just phenom. I am SO jealous of your ability to fit so much in a page without making it overwhelming. Especially in that second one down, you've gotten so many fun and colorful paper strips in there, but then the tiny little text still ends up somehow being the focus. Wowza! Beautifully done. Your photo editing skills are to die for, as well. I mean, just look at that soft, blurred background in the "i is for imagination" layout, with the face in perfect focus. How do you pull that off? Fantastic work!
Thanks Molly. My lens is actually to credit for the blended background in that photo. I didn't do much to it but turn to bw and play with levels and light and contrast But I think Trish has done a tutorial on how to blend a background on a photo... let me see if I can find it... ETA Trish pins too much, I couldn't find it... Trish?

ETA take#2; Aha! http://pinterest.com/pin/177540410280635914/

Last edited by aprilmiracle; August 6th, 2012 at 01:21 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search