We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
9 ounces cheese tortellini, frozen
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 large red onion, sliced
1 large red pepper, sliced
2 Tbs sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
2 cups broccoli, chopped
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup lemon juice, fresh
1 Tbs tarragon
3 Tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Spray a nonstick skillet with non-fat cooking spray.
2. On medium heat, sauté onion and pepper for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in chopped broccoli.
4. Pour in the lemon juice and wine.
5. Add the tarragon.
6. Cover and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
7. Prepare tortellini according to package directions while veggies are cooking.
8. Stir the olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes with the veggie mixture.
9. Serve over prepared tortellini.