Popping buttons on Pants (no fun)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTCMA Heath & Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2013, 06:46 AM
melissaleigh's Avatar Unashamed POASer
So between the IVF, FET's, an ectopic and being down for a couple weeks after surgery for ectopic I've gained some serious weight. I don't know how much because I'm too scared to get on a scale but I do know that I can't button my work pants anymore and some of my dresses for work don't fit either. I'm getting serious today about eating healthier. For breakfast I had a smoothie, (banana, strawberries, blue berries, almond milk and a scoop of peanut butter) For a mid morning snack I will have a cup of green tea, for lunch I'm having a bowl of cheerios and almond milk and for an afternoon snack I will have carrots and hummus. Big change for someone who usually eats fast food and candy bars during the work day. Before I started TTCMA I weight about 153 (I'm 5'8") so I was pretty balanced and height weight proportioned - I couldn't even drive home the other day comfortably - everything was so squished up I had to take my bra off driving down the highway because it was squishing my tummy down. I would guess I'm probably around 170-175 right now. Hoping I can knock a few lbs soon because I don't want to buy new clothes
May 13th, 2013, 01:09 PM
MandyEllen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Melissa!
I am in the same situation. I actually took a rubber band and tied it around the button and through the button hold to give me a little more room last week. I refuse to buy a bigger size, but since NONE of my summer clothes fit, I may have to break down.
I'm glad you have a meal plan to help you. Today is my first day carb free! Greek yogurt for breakfast, strawberries as a snack then salad for lunch. Tonight we're having chicken sausage and a veggie for dinner.
Like you, I was around 145 at the start of TTCMA and I weighed myself this morning & I was 175. UGH!!!!
Good luck! I'm with you on trying to get some weight off and fit in the summer clothes again!
7/12/13 - 16 dpo beta=825
7/19/13 - 23 dpo beta=18,870
7/26/13 - 30 dpo beta=72,091

May 14th, 2013, 06:48 AM
melissaleigh's Avatar Unashamed POASer
Good Luck to you! I forgot my smoothie this morning at home So not a great start to the day. I had cheerios and almond milk for breakfast instead so now I have to come up with something for lunch. Maybe a salad with no dressing.
March 13th, 2014, 02:39 PM
use a rubber band!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search