Yipppeeeee

Forum: Traveling Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traveling Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2008, 11:31 AM
ErikaLovesTravel

I'm so glad this board has been added! As you can see from my JM name (ErikaLovesTravel)... I... love to travel! Traveling, besides my family, is my greatest passion in life. So, I'm hoping people wander over here and this place gets some action!

To those who do wander over..
I'm Erika (29) and married to Chris (26) and we have 1 DD (Alexis- 2.5 years old).. we live in upstate New York.

Anyone else here and lurking yet?
September 22nd, 2008, 04:47 PM
*Jaime*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great idea for a forum! Dh and I love traveling... we wish we could do more! We always go on a Family vacation every year and dh and I try to get away for two long weekends (without the kids) a year. This year we are also going to Paris for New Years

I would love to talk to others about traveling!!

Oh... there's me (Jaime - 31), Dh (Rob - 35), Sons (Robby -7, Dylan - 6, Cooper -2)

September 22nd, 2008, 06:09 PM
jenniferleighxo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jenniferleighxo
Hi! My name is Jenn (23). I am married to Dan (23) and we have a son and a daughter, Evan and Ryleigh. We just took our first vacation together this past June to Myrtle Beach and loved it. Already planning next year!

</div><div align="center">

</div>
September 22nd, 2008, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Hi! My name is Jenn (23). I am married to Dan (23) and we have a son and a daughter, Evan and Ryleigh. We just took our first vacation together this past June to Myrtle Beach and loved it. Already planning next year![/b]
Myrtle Beach is where we go every year!! This was our 9th year. In fact, we love it so much that we are planning to move there in the Spring (if jobs work out for us!!!)

September 23rd, 2008, 05:45 AM
ErikaLovesTravel
OMG Paris :: I'm so jealous. My husband was born and raised in Europe (Holland) so I'm sure one of these times we go back to visit family I'll get myself to Paris. There are so many places I want to go Is that a family vacation??

I haven't hit up Myrtle beach yet, either, and would like to.
September 23rd, 2008, 06:25 AM
Actually this is our second time in Paris. We went over Thanksgiving 3 years ago. It's a family vacation in the sense that we are going with my in laws , but the kids stay home! It's a bittersweet trip. My in laws have a lot of money and pay for the trip (First class all the way.) They rented out the top floor of the best hotel in Paris, we have a driver all week, the best restaurants, etc. However, this also means I have to spend time with (and be nice to) my MIL, FIL, and SIL. That is not such an easy task.. trust me!

I am looking forward to going (I'd like to lose 20 pounds first!!!), and I am grateful for the experience (and the fact that I don't have to pay for it!), but it loses a little something because I have to deal with MIL (who doesn't like me at all!)

September 23rd, 2008, 06:50 AM
~FaRRaH~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~FaRRaH~
Hi, I'm Farrah (31) married to Izzy (31) and we have Izzie(5) & Sumaiya(1).... my DH is egyptian so we go alot. In fact I have been 3 times since 05 and we are going (God willing) again in March 09. We also jus got back from OC, Md where we love to go with the kids. We really enjoy travel and showing off the world to out kids.

Islam Jr. 09-20-2003 * Sumaiya-Alee 09-07-2007 * Angel Baby 01-08-2010
September 25th, 2008, 10:23 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YES YES YES I am sooo happy to see this board! I asked for one like this a few months ago---so this Rocks!

My name is Angela, 30, married to Troy, 29. no kids yet---but we are working on it
September 25th, 2008, 11:20 AM
ErikaLovesTravel
Then it looks like you and I made this board
I requested this board a few weeks ago.. and then PM'ed Rachel asking how it's decided to add a new board.. and she said once a few people have written in and requested a similar board, it's added.

So, go us!!!!!!

Oh, welcome btw!!
September 25th, 2008, 11:24 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Then it looks like you and I made this board
I requested this board a few weeks ago.. and then PM'ed Rachel asking how it's decided to add a new board.. and she said once a few people have written in and requested a similar board, it's added.

So, go us!!!!!!

Oh, welcome btw!![/b]

HAHAHA Well go us then!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search