Future trips

Forum: Traveling Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traveling Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2008, 06:54 AM
~FaRRaH~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~FaRRaH~
DH has 2 brothers that live outside of Egypt 1 in Italy and 1 in France.... we are planning a trip to Italy to spend since that brother just bought a house and we also have a great family friend who is from Greece and he has invited my son to spend next summer with him in greece... we will see it would be alot for a 5 yr old. Maybe for a week or 2 I could handle that. Otherwse our travels include a trip for kids Disney or such and we love the beach. Also in Oct I think I am taking the kids to GA to visit my sister... so many places dont know where to start...

Islam Jr. 09-20-2003 * Sumaiya-Alee 09-07-2007 * Angel Baby 01-08-2010
September 23rd, 2008, 07:11 AM
*Jaime*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I don't know if DH and I are going to get a chance to get away this fall like we usually do. We are super busy this year! We are going to Paris from Dec. 27-Jan 3. Next year is our 10th wedding anniversary, so we'd like to go to Vegas in June for that. (But we are looking into moving to Myrtle Beach around then, so that might go by the wayside!) Of course there is our annual trip to Myrtle Beach in Aug (unless we already live there! LOL). If we are lucky enough to move to MB in the summer, Vegas, and MB in Aug are obviously out, so we would probably try to do Disney over winter break. Did any of that make sense?? LOL

ETA: I would LOVE to go to Greece and Italy!!! I am soooo jealous! Have you been to Greece? Please tell me allllll about it!

September 23rd, 2008, 08:10 AM
~FaRRaH~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~FaRRaH~
No, we havent been to greece YET I have seen many pics of our families trip they have a home there from before they moved to the states and so they go every year. we all would love to see it in person another dream would be Poland since my ancestors are from there I have already been to germany... another beautiful country

Islam Jr. 09-20-2003 * Sumaiya-Alee 09-07-2007 * Angel Baby 01-08-2010
September 23rd, 2008, 09:19 AM
ErikaLovesTravel
The only large trip we have planned right now is our cruise next year.. it's pretty expensive and most extra $$ is going in savings for that (it's booked- but you don't have to pay final payment until 3 months before cruise). We just got back from Niagara Falls! DH has a few days off next week.. we might take a day trip to Lake George (1 hour away) with Alexis before it gets too cold. We'll do little trips early next year, as we always do (we're fond of day trips in between our big trips). But, not sure what.
September 23rd, 2008, 01:02 PM
RahRah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RahRah Send a message via Yahoo to RahRah
West Virginia, Massachusetts, a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean next June, and probably some smaller day trips in between! I'd love to go back out to Cali again!

September 23rd, 2008, 03:17 PM
Tiggy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Tiggy
Hm, the only thing I have is a trip to Orlando and Tampa in November, then a cruise in the spring... not sure where yet. It depends on what fam trips happen at work

September 25th, 2008, 10:29 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We do local trips for what ever location we are in at the time....right now we are in Pattaya, Thailand....we just did a few days in Singapore and I think we are going to try to do Cambodia before Thanksgiving.
September 26th, 2008, 02:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
we have just got back from New York, and with our baby due next April, I expect the most we will do next summer is to go to my Mums in the UK and maybe to my Dad in France. And to DH parents on the south coast. I really want to go to Germany for the Christmas markets, so maybe next year!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search