Going to London...

Forum: Traveling Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traveling Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2008, 02:18 PM
mommyreb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommyreb
I'm going to be in London for the weekend next month and it seems like a there are a ton of sights to see, anyone have any top recommendations for things to do? I don't think we'll be able to go see a show because we'll have the kids with us, so family friendly options would be appreciated!

Thanks for my siggy Steph2007!

September 23rd, 2008, 02:49 PM
*Jaime*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've never been to London, so I'm not really a help (although I would LOVE to take a tour on the big red double decker bus!) Have fun!!!!!!

September 23rd, 2008, 05:01 PM
~FaRRaH~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~FaRRaH~
Never been but wish you a great time.

Islam Jr. 09-20-2003 * Sumaiya-Alee 09-07-2007 * Angel Baby 01-08-2010
September 23rd, 2008, 06:55 PM
ErikaLovesTravel
I'm afraid I can't help much either I've never been! I'd def. like to someday, though.
My husband has been to London.. he's working right now so I can't ask. But tomorrow I'll ask if he has suggestions. He went when he lived in Europe, though (before we married) so what he would have done might not have been as "kid friendly" .. but he might have some ideas. I'll ask!
September 25th, 2008, 10:50 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been there about 4 times now.....how old are your kids, whats type of things are you interested in doing/seeing?
Don't count out plays---they have Stomp there and lion king---some very kid friendly shows!
September 25th, 2008, 01:55 PM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i went a few years ago and had a great time! I was with 4 of my aunts and my mother. I really enjoyed the shopping, and the parks.

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
September 26th, 2008, 02:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I´ve never been with to London with kids, but I went on 3 school trips to the science museum. It was fantastic.

Also, where in Spain do you live? I am in Granada in the South East, about 40 minutes from Malaga.

September 27th, 2008, 06:25 AM
mommyreb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommyreb
I have a 6 yo and a 1 yo... We are going to an NFL exhibition game one day so we really only have one other full day... I might have to look into Lion King... I would love to see it... I really wanted to see Wicked!

Samspain- I am in Rota over by Cadiz, we are military stationed at the naval base over here. My sister is actually in Marbella (well Monda) going to the design school there. We've only lived here for 3 months, I'm dying to get over to Granada!

Thanks for my siggy Steph2007!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search