We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Well it's later in the day so I've gotten most of them done! Here's what I had on my list for today:
1. Meet mom to shop for Maddie's birthday. Check
2. Get cake leveled, filled, frosted and decorated. Check
3. Get pack & play set up in the closet because landlord is working on the building today. Check
4. Get a going-away party gift bought for DH. Check
5. 2-mile jog and Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. Still need to do
6. Rent a movie to watch. Still need to do
7. Make sure pot roast is thawed for tomorrow. Still need to do.
Since Sunday I just watch top model for twelve hours. I always make sure that all my house work is done the night before?
2.Clean up the house
4.Check up on my brothers
5.Buy some groceries
6.Soak some peas (to cok tomorrow)
7.Carry in my money for the box
1. Finish my rhyme power point
2. Update and finish the grocery list
3. Go grocery shopping
4. Get Sept. assignements ready for Scrapable
5. plan for next week
6. PreK team meeting
7. Decide if Naomae should be Minnie Mouse for Halloween or a strawberry