Sorry not posting much xposted

Forum: Traveling Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traveling Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2010, 01:52 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
yesterday was crazy. Had Daniel's review at school in the morning and then worked a late shift until 8pm - breaks are funny on the late shift. Then had to have a bath and get ready for staying with Shaun tonight even after work.

Am feeling a little down, I think it's mostly PMT, but I have a horrid week next week with a blood test and then a ped appt for Daniel, plus a dentist for me (can't afford any work so I better not need any fillings ) - they're re-testing his blood because his lactate was slightly high last time, and of course I've been online reading about what that might mean and scaring myself. Last time he had a blood test it was horrendous, a total nightmare, they treated him horrible and the place we have to have it done is a nightmare for parking etc and nowhere near where I live.

Also feeling slightly stressed as I'm starting to feel caught between a rock and a hard place somewhat in terms of meeting the needs/expectations of people around me. Last night I felt like there was nobody to listen to me when I was all upset about the lactate thing. Like I say...prob just PMT. Fed up not having a co-host on any of my boards here too.

Hopefully I'll feel a bit brighter after the weekend. I hope you are all well.

May 14th, 2010, 05:26 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I forgot to add the one piece of good news to this which is that Daniel has got in at the school where he attends nursery, the one I wanted him to go to...so that's a relief.

May 15th, 2010, 02:00 PM
ItalySarah's Avatar Proud Attached Mommy
I hope that your weekend gets better!! Congrats on getting your little guy in the school you wanted.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search