We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Maddie has finally stopped eating her books and will sit and read them, not chew them.
2. I live by the beach. Need I say more?
3. The state of IL finally paid us tax money that they owed us.
3 things driving me crazy:
1. My small as #(%^ kitchen! I can't even turn around in it without bumping into something!
2. The taste of the water here. It tastes like bleach, but since I drink so much water in a day, I won't buy bottled because it would run us a good $30-$40/month and we just don't have that in the grocery budget.
3. The speed limit here in housing is 15mph. My car seriously barely idles at that. I ride my brake the whole way to my house from the gate because security forces (the military police) are always sitting here with their radar gun out just waiting for someone to go 15.1mph. One ticket and you lose your base driving privileges for 30 days.
1. My relationship with Shaun - had a wonderful weekend and I just love the little texts he sends me calling me gorgeous and sweetheart and just generally making me feel really special.
2. I'm really proud of my little man! Not only was he a super brave boy yesterday getting his blood test....today while I was at work he got to playing on my neighbour's trampoline and playing on his slide! He's had a fear/block about outdoor toys for a while, and they've worked really hard with him on it at nursery, and it's a real breakthrough! Bless his heart!
3. I go to Scotland in 10 days and counting - taking both of my favourite men with me!!!!!!!!!!