Going on a mini trip tomorrow!

Forum: Traveling Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traveling Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2010, 09:24 AM
LucilleTwo's Avatar Andrea, mama to L & E
Hi ladies! It's been awhile. I've been lurking here and there but trying to limit my JM time (it's hard!!)

We are taking a little trip tomorrow and I'm pretty excited! We're only going to Calgary (3 hour drive) but it will be Lila's first night in a hotel! We are going with a couple of friends - DH and our friend G are going to a music festival and then us girls are going to the zoo and shopping. We really need new dishes so we are going to Crate & Barrel. I have to work on Sunday afternoon so it will be a short trip but I'm looking forward to spending the night away. I hope little Lila does okay!

July 2nd, 2010, 04:18 PM
ItalySarah's Avatar Proud Attached Mommy
That will be so much fun! Bella does great in hotel rooms. I hope Lila does as well. Have a blast!

July 6th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How was it? I hope you had a great time!
July 6th, 2010, 07:49 AM
LucilleTwo's Avatar Andrea, mama to L & E
The trip was good but very fast! I had to work Sunday afternoon at 3 and we got home at 2:30! A friend and I took Lila to the zoo on Saturday and then went to Crate & Barrel and I bought some new dishes. DH went on a man date to go see some bands in the afternoon and that night. DH, Lila, and I ordered room service and she loved it! She had a bit of a rough time between 3:30 and 5am but she did really well! It was just so nice to go somewhere! I'll post a couple of pics later.

July 6th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like you had a great time. Glad that Lila did, more or less, well.

Jenn

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search