TTC after stillbirth GIRLS!! Let's get going here!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2009, 06:44 AM
littlebeansmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
So I guess AF decided to go back to 28 days instead of the 30 days it has been coming. Just wish I would have some advance notice of these changes before they happen.

I agree with you, Stephanie....this is sooooooo frustrating and disappointing.

I'm off to call the new OB I want to check out to schedule my yearly and hopefully be able to ask about my screwy cycles.
DS #1:

My precious angel DS#2:

My rainbow DS#3:

My Princess #4:
May 6th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
You ladies amaze me. I'm so sorry you have to go through all this hurt and disappointment. I've only had one unsuccessful cycle TTC ever (trying for Erin) and I was SO devastated. I can't imagine how much it hurts to go through that more than once.

I want to give you all and LOTS of healthy sticky baby !!!

May 6th, 2009, 10:40 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarmagic View Post
I'm so excited, my doctor gave me the go-ahead to do my frozen transfer cycle with this next AF! No more waiting! Yay!!
Good luck!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebeansmommy View Post
So I guess AF decided to go back to 28 days instead of the 30 days it has been coming. Just wish I would have some advance notice of these changes before they happen.

I agree with you, Stephanie....this is sooooooo frustrating and disappointing.

I'm off to call the new OB I want to check out to schedule my yearly and hopefully be able to ask about my screwy cycles.
I"m so sorry AF showed up. I hope your Dr. can help answer your questions. My cycles fluctuate a few days here and there also. How annoying!! I wish we could know better when AF shows so we can be prepared.

May 6th, 2009, 11:22 AM
BakingMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nat, I am so happy to hear that!!!! I am so excited! I'll be stalking your blog yet again!!!

LittleBeansMommy---ugh, I hate it when cycles shift. I'm usually a 30-day cycle too.

It's time for another pregnancy surge here. I'm sending tons and tons of baby dust to all of you girls!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Mommy2Belle for my Roald blinkie!
May 6th, 2009, 11:50 AM
grlpisces's Avatar Dynamite w/ a laser beam
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakingMommy View Post
It's time for another pregnancy surge here. I'm sending tons and tons of baby dust to all of you girls!!!!!!!!!!
This is EXACTLY what I am hoping will happen, particularly to those sistas who deserve, more than anybody I know, to be able to finally hold their healthy, happy, heart-beating, kicking and screaming babies.

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggie!

I'm Barb, Mom to Angel on Earth Julia Rose (7*22*08), her twin brother Angel in Heaven Noah (7*22*08), and rainbow baby Sydney Noelle (12*4*09).

*a special 'thank you' to all the blinkie creators for their talents*
May 6th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanie View Post
You ladies amaze me. I'm so sorry you have to go through all this hurt and disappointment. I've only had one unsuccessful cycle TTC ever (trying for Erin) and I was SO devastated. I can't imagine how much it hurts to go through that more than once.

Thanks Brittanie! Speaking for myself, it's been really hard ttc this time because most people just don't understand. It's soooo hard to be patient and accept that af comes month after month. It hurts because you know that at this point in your life, you shouldn't have to be trying again, because you should have your baby. You become obsessed. Then people really don't understand. I've given up on telling people we're trying. If people don't know, I don't have to answer questions or be given advice that may or may not hurt to hear. I have to keep reminding myself that this is only my 2nd actual cycle of trying. It seems like it's been forever. Hopefully I'll have some luck next cycle, I got pregnant with DS #1 on my 3rd try and I got pregnant with DS#2 on my 2nd. So, I have not been trying nearly as long as some ladies here, but I know it hurts the same.
DS #1:

My precious angel DS#2:

My rainbow DS#3:

My Princess #4:
May 6th, 2009, 02:56 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
Hopefully I'll start the pg surge - today the OB okayed us for TTC. Not only are we allowed to TTC, she told me she hopes to see me pregnant at my next visit - in just 4 weeks!

We'll start late next week after my next AF.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

May 6th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccabaltimore View Post
Hopefully I'll start the pg surge - today the OB okayed us for TTC. Not only are we allowed to TTC, she told me she hopes to see me pregnant at my next visit - in just 4 weeks!

We'll start late next week after my next AF.
WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited for you!

May 6th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Quote:
WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited for you!
DH is pretty excited too

May 6th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccabaltimore View Post
DH is pretty excited too
Remind him of that if he accuses you of just wanting him for his sperm like mine did. lol

May 6th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Proud Momma
Quote:

I'm quite amazed at myself at how I've continued to stay sane with so much disappointment. When we were ttc our first time (with Katrina), it took us 5 months, which really didn't bother me because we weren't at all stressed about it. TTC after loss is just SO different and now trying to get pregnant has just absolutely consumed my life. I am so miserable and hurt whenever I get AF, as I'm sure are all of you girls who are in the same boat as me.

IT JUST PLAIN SUCKS!
May 7th, 2009, 11:33 AM
well, I called and got an appointment at a new OB's office. The guy is in a single practice so he's the only one I'll ever see as my doc. I think it definitely has it's advantages. The only disadvantage is that it's 45 minutes away and so is the hospital I'd deliver at. Oh well, the sacrifices we must make to be comfortable and hopefully have a healthy baby. So I thought I was done with my old ob's office but I have to get them to make a copy of my medical records. The nurse at the new office suggested I just get a copy for myself, rather than having them faxed to their office. When I thought about it, that makes really good sense, plus I'm nosey and want to see for myself what's in them. So anyway, that means I have to go into the old office and on top of that, I have to pay $25 to get them. Yuck. Oh well, I knew there would be scarifices I was going to have to make this next time around, I guess I just have to chalk the $25 up to that. The good news is that my appointment is in a week and a half. (Oh yeah, I really liked the way they had their after-hours phone system set up.....I called during lunch the first time).
DS #1:

My precious angel DS#2:

My rainbow DS#3:

My Princess #4:
May 8th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Well, no more birth control for awhile! I'm getting my period, then taking fertility drugs!!!

May 8th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Yea, how exciting! Good luck!!
DS #1:

My precious angel DS#2:

My rainbow DS#3:

My Princess #4:
May 9th, 2009, 06:21 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
woohooo im sending all the bfp vibes to all those activly ttc