I'm starting to act a bit weird

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 14th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Proud Momma
I'm only 5w2d right now, but I'm worried because I don't have any morning sickness yet. I feel as if I have some I'll feel more comforted and I'll be able to tell myself that everything will be alright. I keep comparing this pregnancy to when I was pregnant with Katrina. I didn't really get morning sickness until about 6 weeks with her, but I know lots of smells made me nauseous even during the 2ww. So now I'm going up to the same things that made me nauseous last time and trying to see if I'll feel sick from them. I'm acting ridiculous and I know each and every pregnancy is different even among the same person, but I just want to know sweet pea is doing well.

I hate having no idea what's going on in my tummy right now since it's too early to feel kicks or hear the h/b this early, and so forth. I just want to know that this baby is doing well and healthy, but they said there's no need for me to have an u/s until about 11 or 12 weeks.

must. learn. to. take. it. easy.
July 14th, 2009, 06:54 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
According to my doctors and my friends, pregnancy is never the same twice. My SIL lost TWENTY pounds with her first, my niece Liana, but this time she's (thank goodness) actually gained weight. In fact, my doctors have PROMISED me that I will not be as sick the second time around!

But I'm pretty sure I'm going to have the same worries as you when I get pregnant .

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

July 14th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I think any of us who have been PAL can tell you stories of going a little crazy. It's normal. I just had a mantra, which helped most of the time. Whenever I'd start to get worried, I'd say to myself "I'm pregnant right now. Right now I have no reason to worry. So, for right now I have to think everything is okay."

If I got started thinking in the future more than a week or so I started freaking out more, so I just kept to the "right now"s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccabaltimore View Post
In fact, my doctors have PROMISED me that I will not be as sick the second time around!
Um, how on earth can they promise that? The only reason I didn't throw up as much with Erin is because I was on medication AS SOON as I got my bfp, and I knew what sort of things helped a little. Now, I sincerely hope that you aren't as sick the second go around, but how can the doctor promise that?

July 14th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What seemed to help me a bit was thinking in terms of appointments. i would count down each one, obsessively and it would help until the day of the appointment but after a loss I think you are entitled to act a little weird I had tender breasts and all that during my pregnancy with Jake and nothing with Owen and I was convinced the placenta was dying off and he wasn't growing and everything. I can say that each pregnancy I have had have all been different and comparing them will freak you out.
btw a happy, boring and uneventful 9 months to you!
I don't know Rebecca, each of my pregnancies were worse morning sickness-wise.

Owen, Avery, Samantha and forever missing Jake born still 08/01/99.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search