Sweet baby boy evan james

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Veteran
Hi my name is diana my husband kevin and i just recently lost our baby boy evan james due to stillbirth due to a true knot in his cord i was 40 weeks gest we lost him on his due date august 17 2009

Last edited by DIANA092778; August 25th, 2009 at 08:06 PM.
August 25th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Mom 2 Avery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mom 2 Avery Send a message via Yahoo to Mom 2 Avery
While I am sorry for the loss of precious Evan, I am glad you found us!!!
There are some awesome ladies here with lots of knowledge!

Welcome aboard both Diana and Kevin!!!
Hugs from Houston!
Dawna
August 25th, 2009, 05:57 PM
liz bevan's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to liz bevan Send a message via MSN to liz bevan
Hi Diana
I am so sorry for you loss of your son.
We lost our son at 41 weeks

Thank you so much for the awesome siggie Claire
Our joys will be greater
Our love will be deeper
Our lives will be fuller
Because we shared your moment
August 25th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Veteran
thank you for your support it has not been easy, we had tried to conceive for 5 years before we conceived Evan. We were so thrilled that we were gonna have a baby boy, and then in a heartbeat it was all taken from us.

I am also very sorry for your loss. how long ago did you lose your baby? what was the cause?

we lost Evan due to a true knot in his umbilical cord.

Diana
August 25th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Proud Momma
oh Diana I am so very sorry about your precious baby boy, Evan James. It's just so unfair that any of us have had to go through this. It breaks my heart whenever I see new members joining us here, but the ladies here are absolutely amazing, so please know we are here for you whenever you need a shoulder to cry on.

I'm Stephanie and I lost my sweet baby girl Katrina on August 9, 2008 at 23w. She was our first born and it's been the hardest year of my life without her here with us.

many
August 26th, 2009, 06:23 AM
liz bevan's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to liz bevan Send a message via MSN to liz bevan
We lost our son on december 8, 2008 during labour.
According to our ob there was a problem with the placenta.
From what I have read it was because of uterus pressure.
so what that means is that there really wasn't any breaks between contractions and thus pinched the cord and cut off his air.
I will post our whole story soon.
Again I am sorry for you loss, I know it is fresh, but if you need to talk i'm around

Thank you so much for the awesome siggie Claire
Our joys will be greater
Our love will be deeper
Our lives will be fuller
Because we shared your moment
August 26th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Veteran
Thank you so much for your support stephanie. I so sorry for your loss of your sweet katrina she is beautiful! I see that you are expecting again in march congrats hope all goes well for you!!!!

Diana

Liz thank you for your support. I am so sorry for the loss of your lo i see that you are ttc again my prayers are with you and hope all goes well.

Diana
August 28th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Super Mommy
Welcome Diana, although I wish we had met under better circumstances.

I lost our baby Joey at 40wks because of nuchal cord wrapped too tightly. It is the worst pain you will ever experience but eventually you will be able to once again remember how much joy your little boy brought you in the short time he was with you.

ps my first ds is named James! and my cousin is Evan! Great names!
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

August 28th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Veteran
Kathryn,* nice to meet you. I wish they were under different circumstances also.* i am so sorry for the loss of your little joey. It is not a easy thing to have to deal with that is for sure. If you ever need anyone to talk to i am here.diana
September 1st, 2009, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry for your loss.

Owen, Avery, Samantha and forever missing Jake born still 08/01/99.

September 1st, 2009, 04:53 PM
Veteran
This is my sweet baby boy evan james
born sleeping august 17 2009

][/url]
September 1st, 2009, 05:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
He is precious, a beautiful boy.

Owen, Avery, Samantha and forever missing Jake born still 08/01/99.

September 2nd, 2009, 04:27 PM
Veteran
Thanks laura

][/url]
October 21st, 2009, 03:27 AM
Hi Diana,
I lost my baby Charlie James on the 26th May 2009 to a true knot and other things.., I am still finding it hard and this is the first time I have searched for other people in this situation. I really have not been given the time to grieve, 6 days after this happened my employer came to my house to tell me they where making me redundant I spent the next month trying to go for interviews to keeping my job, until I was fighting for my rights and they realised that they had to give me the job they decided not to make me redundant at all and so it had all be for nothing, when I should have been grieving they took that away from me. Then I spent a month arranging our wedding and now I’m back at work. I lost my time to grieve and still find it hard to sleep I still cry mainly late at night.
I got to hold Charlie James and so did my Husband, mum and sister. I am trying again it took me so long to conceive Charlie so I am worrying now that I will have to wait so long again, I was seven months when it happened I had already lost one so didn’t tell many people until I was 3 months but this time I don’t think I will tell anyone until much later it was so hard telling people after it happened I just could not go through that again. Pregnancy is meant to be a joy but I think it will just be a worrying and difficult thing to go through, I don’t think it will be so easy next time every thing will just worry me… I am told this is natural… I’m worried about not getting pregnant and if I do get pregnant I will worry until the baby is here… not sure how this can be natural … I just wish my baby boy was here why is life so cruel.

My thoughts love and sympathy go to you and your family and to little Evan James

Launa xxxx
October 21st, 2009, 12:12 PM
Super Mommy
Just wanted to check in...Diana how are you doing?
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search