When does it get better??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2009, 03:22 AM
Regular
Im 22 and i had a miscarriage at 9 weeks a few years back, i was devastated. 4 weeks ago i lost my daughter jessica when i was 21 weeks and im heartbroken. Everything was going fine with jessica, i had my first scan and she was healthy and her heart beat was so strong, she started kicking when i was 18 weeks and i was sooo happy. Then two days before my second scan she stopped kicking and i just knew somethng was wrong. My partner was so excited for the scan and wondered why i wasn't anymore, then we found out jessicas heart had stopped beating and she had fluid on her chest and around her head. I felt like my world was coming to an end, my partner has been a big rock and we are getting through it but i keep breaking down and wishing she was at home in my arms.

I would love to get pregnant again but the thought of this happening again puts me off. I would give anything to get to 40 weeks pregnant then bring my baby home.
October 7th, 2009, 04:26 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((hugs))) I am so sorry for your loss. The feeling of empty arms is so devastating. Please come and talk all you need to with us.

The main section gets a lot more activity.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
October 7th, 2009, 04:52 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg76 View Post
(((hugs))) I am so sorry for your loss. The feeling of empty arms is so devastating. Please come and talk all you need to with us.

The main section gets a lot more activity.

Which main bit do i go on??
October 7th, 2009, 07:19 AM
noworries
HUGS sweetie. It's been 5.5 weeks since I lost my son at 26 weeks. I'm pretty sure it's gonna take quite a while before it starts getting any better. I still cry daily and I still miss Eli and my arms ache for him. But, I'm sure that over time, things will start to fee more normal. Just let yourself grieve and feel however you need to feel and give yourself as much time as you need.

If you post this on the main board (just the stillbirth board....you've posted in Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels) you will get more responses.
October 7th, 2009, 09:09 AM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
It never goes away, but one day you wake up and you find you don't mind carrying it with you. It's been almost 8 months since I lost my son, and I think about him every single day, but now I can think about him without crying most of the time.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search