Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh UPDATED 11/05

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2009, 04:07 PM
BakingMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just want to go into labor already! I am depressed and getting worse every day (mostly not pregnancy-related). I had contractions again starting at 1 AM last night so I figured it was another day of Braxton Hicks for me. This morning I was 1 cm they said and he also confirmed Vera dropped (I could feel that a few days ago). He said if nothing goes wrong "before then" they will induce me at 39 weeks. Well my blood pressure was higher today and I have unexplained weight gain (throughout the rest of my pregnancy my BP was great and as of 2 weeks ago my entire pregnancy weight gain was just 15 pounds) plus I told them for the past week I have been getting migraines and vision spots and vomiting all my food so over the weekend they gave me Zofran which works when I take it but when I don't take it I barf everything. I want to be induced **** it. She's not growing right again after she was all caught up, I have symptoms that sound to me like early warning signs of pre-eclampsia, I feel dehydrated, 'm nauseas all the time. I'm tired of waiting. I want to be induced now while we know she is still okay and could handle labor instead of pushing it and waiting then ending up with alot of worry and an emergency C-section. UGHHHHHHHHH. And I don't want her born on Roald's birthday either.

November 5---
Today at the OBs they couldn't keep Vera's heartbeat monitored for the NST. It was "too deep" they kept saying. Then they saw my pulse and kept asking me if I had been as short of breath as I am or if that's new. So they tried for 30 minutes then the doctor who delivered Roald came in and told us he was going to check my blood pressure again (it was high Tuesday) then get our BPP quick and then send us over to Labor and Delivery for monitoring.

So they checked my BP....it was low. They asked me how I've been feeling and we reviewed all my warning signs of Pre-e. They did the BPP, but didn't measure anything (grrrrrrrrrrrr) just amniotic fluid and woke her up then got her to move. So off to Labor and Delivery we go...

The doctor on-call at the hospital was the one who was my doctor when they couldn't find Roald's heartbeat. I had to room in with a Spanish-speaking lady who was in actual labor and I was so jealous! I wanted to be her! They did a long NST and couldn't get a good reading, we kept losing her heartbeat. They took a bunch of blood and sent in 10,000 nurses (one of which was the nurse with me when I delivered Roald...I recognized her right away but her nametag was backawards so I just asked her myself if her name was Michelle and she was so surprised I remember her...then she looked at my chart and I guess she could figure why I still remembered her because all I said was she was with me when I delivered). And of course a bunch of the nurses thought I was in labor and I had to explain why we were there. Ugh. I wanted to be in labor **** it!

Finally they took urine from me and told me there was some protein in it. My BP was low...my pulse was 122 when we got there! He came in and gave me the whole 39 week unless we can prove I am pre-eclamptic blah blah blah. I was royally irritated at this point. So now I have to do a proteinuria (collect my urine for 24 hours) then take it to the hospital tomorrow and they will do the protein test for pre-eclampsia. I was supposed to be monitoring my at rest BP but the thing I borrowed from my grandfather-in-law doesn't work. UGHHHH I just want to go into labor or be induced!

I am also scared ****less now I am going to develop pre-e if I don't already have it because they are just sitting around "waiting". So annoying. And now soon it is going to be Roald's birthday. And then Bill heard what pre-e can do to the woman and now he is all scared too. They just kept telling us "you guys have every reason to be anxious"...but just would not tell us what we wanted to hear. I am very nervous and anxious about my proteinuria.

Thanks to Mommy2Belle for my Roald blinkie!

Last edited by BakingMommy; November 5th, 2009 at 07:47 PM.
November 3rd, 2009, 08:54 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh honey I'm sorry. Those symptoms would worry me too. When are you going in next? I'm going to be worrying about you. PLEASE make sure you call if you're feeling worse okay?

I'd want to just go into labor too. I'll be praying it happens soon.

November 4th, 2009, 07:11 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
yeah i would be thinking pre e too the symtoms sound the start i hope she comes soon hun, i hope u feel netter too

hugs (())

November 4th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Super Mommy
INSIST on being admitted. Fight for what you want Bonnie. I didn't insist...I was given 3 opportunities when pregnant with Joey where I could have insisted on induction as I had blood pressure issues at 38wks and was actually in L & D. I had a bad NST at 39wks. And the doctors were kinda wishy washy thinking "oh things are fine only another week or so" . Not to scare you or anything but it sounds like your body is giving you signs that its done. Listen to your heart. You've had a loss before....with me, albeit different circumstances of our losses, my doc has already assured me we're inducing by 38wks.

Praying for you hun.
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

November 4th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Kathryn I've kind of been feeling this too. I think I'm going to start being pushy. I found today I now have a freaking hernia too. I keep getting Braxton Hicks so I don't know if I have dilated anymore since yesterday morning. I have an NST and ultrasound tomorrow and as bad as it sounds I hope she didn't grow much at all since Friday because then maybe they will start taking crap seriously and induce me. I totally feel like I am a candidate for pre e and that scares me plus her not growing right....I'm just thinking come on! Sudden weight gain, swelling, vision spots, migraines, higher blood pressure (my BP is always fine)...Give me a break. Plus I am 37 weeks now it's not like I'm suggesting it at 32 weeks but heck if these things were like this at 32 weeks I just might have! Will update tomorrow after NST/BPP. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

November 4th, 2009, 06:23 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yikes. I hope they induce you too, with all that going on.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
November 5th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Updated in original post.

November 6th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Super Mommy
So having trouble finding baby's heartrate isn't a good enough medical reason? thats bull ****! sorry. i'm so sorry bonnie. you are in my prayers.
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

November 6th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Proud Momma
ugh, sorry you have all this extra stress, Bonnie.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search