We bought her bedding today! X-posted.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Proud Momma
We went shopping today and we were originally going to go with a jungle theme, but we found this one and we instantly fell in love with it!!!!

AND, the awesome thing is is that it was MUCH cheaper than the jungle one. The jungle one was $229 for comforter, fitted sheet, bumper and dust ruffle. This one was priced as $149 for comforter, fitted sheet, and bumper. No dust ruffle, but it's actually not all that expensive on its own if we do decide to get it in the end. And, we got the window valance which was priced at $29.99. So, as we go up to pay for it, the valance was marked down to $23.99 and the whole set rang up for only $119.99!!!! We saved so much money and it's SO adorable woohoo!!!!

I know you don't use the comforter - at least not while baby's sleeping, but we can put it on our spare bed or what have you, just so the whole room has that "matching" theme

the comforter:

with the matching musical mobile (which we haven't bought yet):

the comforter again:

window valance:
November 12th, 2009, 03:09 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
Oh my goodness that is adorable! I adore frogs and turtles!
November 12th, 2009, 07:56 AM
noworries
Very cute! Does Sweet Pea have a name yet?
November 12th, 2009, 08:10 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You can also use the comforter as a wall hanging, display it like people display quilts.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
November 12th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Proud Momma
I know the frogs and turtles are just way too cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chispaza View Post
Very cute! Does Sweet Pea have a name yet?
we're still deciding, but we've decided we're not going to share her final name with anyone (other than immediate family) until she's born.
November 12th, 2009, 10:40 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
oh its sweet

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search