So stressed

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2009, 05:45 PM
SimplyJenalee's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi ladies-

I am beyond stressed!!!! My induction date is 13 days away and everyday that gets closer I become more of a basket case. I am putting on a brave face for everyone and I am SOOO excited but geez I am a mess!!! I honestly want Tessa to move 24/7 and obviously she doesn't. I just need to get through these next 13 days without losing my mind!

I have a lot of appointments these next 2 weeks.... This week I have NST Mon and Thurs and an OB appt on Tuesday. Next week I have NST Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and an OB on Tuesday with the induction on Saturday.

Please pray that I can keep my head on straight these next 2 weeks and not become a complete crazy person!

AND to top it all off I keep getting these Happy 1st Birthday cards in the mail from random places (Babies R Us, Random Catalogs) that I must have signed up for mailing lists with Alyssa. I miss her so much. She should be here. I know she is watching out for Tessa and I though. Tessa is a gift from Alyssa, I truly believe that.

Okay - Thanks for letting me vent. You are all such amazing strong women and I am so honored to "know" you all. :-)
November 15th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Proud Momma
awww Jen. It's going to seem so slow these next 2 weeks (for you) but really it will go by really fast and before you know it, Tessa will be home with you and then you'll be wondering why the time is going so fast and how she's growing up so fast and where the time has gone. (Funny how the pregnancy part goes SO slow, but once baby arrives, the time will go by SO fast).

You'll be in my thoughts these next 13 or so days.

Oh and I totally agree with you. I TRULY, TRULY believe our Sweet Pea is a gift from our Sweet Little Angel Katrina.

to you.
November 16th, 2009, 07:22 AM
grlpisces's Avatar Dynamite w/ a laser beam
Jen, you are in my thoughts and prayers that the next (now 12!!) days go by for you as quickly and as stress-free as possible. I am right there with you on the "I want her to move 24/7" ... and yes, I lose a LOT of sleep at night when I wake up in the middle of the night and poke and prod until I feel her kick / shift / flutter / etc.

Wreaks havoc with my blood sugar, but that's a different soap opera ... *sigh*

It's funny how we think that our Angels are gifting us with our rainbow babies; I said the same thing to anyone who would listen, that Noah REALLY had a hand in sending us Pippi ... and yes, I believe that to be entirely true

P.S. Can't wait to meet Tessa!!! I look forward to being a cyber-auntie!

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggie!

I'm Barb, Mom to Angel on Earth Julia Rose (7*22*08), her twin brother Angel in Heaven Noah (7*22*08), and rainbow baby Sydney Noelle (12*4*09).

*a special 'thank you' to all the blinkie creators for their talents*
November 16th, 2009, 08:28 AM
noworries
I'm hoping that these next 12 days go quickly and you can keep occupied and not go crazy. I'm sure that's way easier said than done. I can't wait to see Tessa.
November 16th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll be thinking of you for the next 12 days, and I hope that the next 12 or so days Tessa will be moving/kicking/shifting, etc as much as possible so you'll be able to get some needed worry-free rest.

November 16th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Super Mommy
Just think, you've gotten through 8 months of waiting...if you keep yourself busy enough the days will go by and 12 days from now you WILL be holding your beautiful little Tessa (and I for one cannot wait to see pictures!) You can do it! Just a little bit longer!
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

November 16th, 2009, 04:33 PM
SimplyJenalee's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks Ladies!!! You are all so amazing!!! Just wanted to let you know how extremely helpful and reassuring you all are!

12 more days! I can do this!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search