I passed!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Proud Momma
Yay! I passed my 1 hour GD test So that's one less thing for me to worry about this pregnancy at least! Her heartbeat is around 140ish and my stomach is measuring right spot on for how far along I am! Even though I've gained over 30lbs so far this pregnancy, I haven't gained any in the past 2 weeks, so that's something nice too - considering all the turkey, stuffing and chocolates I've eaten in the past weeks!

My original OB wasn't there today because he's on holidays, but they had this really nice female OB filling in. I was telling her all about how I'm not feeling Sweet Pea all that strongly, even though I'm over 28 weeks now. I do feel her quite consistently throughout the day, especially late a nights and early mornings, but the movement is still very, very soft - sometimes feels only like a flutter (like what you'd feel at 20ish weeks). She honestly doesn't think there's anything to worry about, especially since Sweet Pea's hb is nice and strong and my stomach is measuring well, but since she's so nice (and she could see the "worried" look on my face), she asked me if in order to help ease my mind it would help if she sent me in for another u/s sometime next week. I totally took her up on her offer....so I get to see Sweet Pea on u/s again!!!! I pray she's growing properly and doing well in there, so she'll be nice and healthy when she's born and comes home with Jon and me!!!!

Last edited by LaLaLa1; December 28th, 2009 at 11:54 PM.
December 29th, 2009, 08:35 AM
noworries
Yay for passing your GD test and getting another look at Sweet Pea.
December 30th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!

December 30th, 2009, 09:08 PM
grlpisces's Avatar Dynamite w/ a laser beam
Good for you for passing the one hour test! Definitely one less thing to worry about, and I'm so happy to hear that everything is measuring out as expected --- including Sweet Pea's HEARTBEAT!!!!

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggie!

I'm Barb, Mom to Angel on Earth Julia Rose (7*22*08), her twin brother Angel in Heaven Noah (7*22*08), and rainbow baby Sydney Noelle (12*4*09).

*a special 'thank you' to all the blinkie creators for their talents*
December 30th, 2009, 10:34 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
Woooooo!

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

January 1st, 2010, 10:50 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
It's great to be measuring right. There's enough irrational worry with us loss mommies, so it's great when you can eliminate the REAL worries, kwim?

Anyway, congrats on another ultrasound! Praying everything continues to be perfect.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search