May be m/c'ing (TMI.. sorry) **UPDATED**

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2010, 10:12 AM
lex1078's Avatar Waiting patiently....
This morning I had some red blood when I wiped. I went to the Dr. and I'm only measuring 5w4d (or she said 5w2d). The Dr. said she saw yolk sac and that it just might be way to early. She also mentioned that my cervix is closed (which doesn't mean much to me cause it was closed when I had my m/c last year.) I go back in a week for another u/s. I haven't had much bleeding since, just a little pink when I wipe. I just don't know what to think right now. The Dr. said to not jump to conclusions and I told her how hard that is. I'm praying for the best.

****UPDATED****

So I had my Dr.'s appt today. I'm now measuring 6w1d maybe. There was a small (1mm) flicker of a heartbeat. Obviously, the u/s tech said that since it's grown and since there's a h/b it looks good. We spoke with the Dr. and to be honest, he didn't seem all that hopeful. I should be measuring 7 weeks. What confuses me is I know for a fact when I O'd. I'm not happy with not seeing a steady heartbeat. Something bigger on the screen. I could, and the tech too, could hardly see it. It only flickered a few times, it wasn't steady. The Dr. said that my #'s didn't look good cause they should have been doubling. I had another blood draw today and I'll see what my results are tomorrow. The Dr. wanted me to wait 2 weeks to come back and I said, "I can't wait that long. I will go to the ER if I have to." He then said, "What about 10 days? The end of next week?" I said it was better and that I'll deal with it. My next appt is next Friday, April 9th. That day will be 1 year 5 months since losing the girls, and 8 months since my D&C.

On the way home from the Dr.'s DH and I were discussing what to eat and I told him I wasn't in the mood to really make decisions and he was rubbing my leg and I started to cry and I pushed his hand away. He got mad at me for that, but I didn't feel like being touched at that moment. I told him that I'm upset and really not in the mood to make decisions and I'm sorry that I can't be all happy and giddy like a little girl. It's like I can't have any emotions around him. He's "suppose" to be my best friend and when I confide in him, I get sh*tted on in return. He thinks that everything is fine, he thinks it's all going to be ok when I feel that it's not. He NEVER takes my feelings into consideration, it's always only about what he *thinks* and I've had enough of it.

To be brutally honest, I'm not hopeful in the least about this pregnancy. It just doesn't seem right. It resembles my m/c from last year. I'm so sick to my stomach right now. I've told DH that if I m/c again, I'm done with trying to have kids. I don't know how women can go through this so many times. I seriously can't take this roller coaster ride anymore. DH mentioned something about adoption and I don't even want to do that. I don't want children anymore. I just hurt way too much to go through any of this again.

Last edited by lex1078; March 30th, 2010 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Updated
March 23rd, 2010, 11:55 AM
SarahBethsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying for you and the bean! KUP as soon as you know anything!

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggie!
March 23rd, 2010, 12:25 PM
noworries
Saying a prayer for you and your bean now. Please KUP.
March 23rd, 2010, 12:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You'll be in my thoughts.

March 23rd, 2010, 01:32 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll be praying for you...I hope everything turns out alright...Please KUP!

March 23rd, 2010, 01:51 PM
grlpisces's Avatar Dynamite w/ a laser beam
Oh Steph (((hugs)))*(((hugs)))*(((hugs))). Please please KUP and let us know what's going on. You are in my thoughts and prayers right now. I REALLY hope that the outcome is a positive one

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggie!

I'm Barb, Mom to Angel on Earth Julia Rose (7*22*08), her twin brother Angel in Heaven Noah (7*22*08), and rainbow baby Sydney Noelle (12*4*09).

*a special 'thank you' to all the blinkie creators for their talents*
March 23rd, 2010, 02:19 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((hugs)))) I am praying that all is well.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
March 23rd, 2010, 04:11 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh honey I just want to cry. Even if everything is okay, I hate that you have to go through this right now.

I'll be praying so hard for you for the next week!

March 23rd, 2010, 04:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so very sorry to read this Steph. I hope everything turns out alright...in the mean time I'm sorry you have to experience so much stress.
March 23rd, 2010, 06:35 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Steph, I hope it turns out to not be a miscarriage. Blood and limbo is just.... ugh, terrible.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
March 23rd, 2010, 07:51 PM
Proud Momma
I am so sorry to hear this Steph I'll be thinking of you that everything is alright with your little one.

Many
March 23rd, 2010, 08:27 PM
austinmommy3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry you are having to go through the anxiety, positive thoughts!!
March 24th, 2010, 06:22 AM
Thanks ladies. I just have a feeling today that my little bean isn't going to stick. I have lost my breast tenderness which was the only symptom. I had a tiny bit of spotting this morning and I guess I'm just waiting for the worst to happen right now. It's going to be a long week. I'm still going to get my Hcg checked tomorrow and I'm still going to go to the Dr.s on Tuesday regardless of what happens.

13,164 was my number from yesterday's blood draw.

March 24th, 2010, 07:47 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
thinking of u hun

March 24th, 2010, 08:03 AM
noworries
I hope your numbers double and that you have a great appt. on Tuesday. I'm still praying that your little bean thrives.
March 24th, 2010, 08:10 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really hope everything will be alright....I know that my breast pain has come and gone...I actually haven't had much at all this pregnancy...Those are also good numbers too...I don't think they double after they reach a certain point do they? I'm still praying for you. (((Hugs)))

March 24th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by lex1078 View Post
Thanks ladies. I just have a feeling today that my little bean isn't going to stick. I have lost my breast tenderness which was the only symptom. I had a tiny bit of spotting this morning and I guess I'm just waiting for the worst to happen right now. It's going to be a long week. I'm still going to get my Hcg checked tomorrow and I'm still going to go to the Dr.s on Tuesday regardless of what happens.

13,164 was my number from yesterday's blood draw.
I think it's normal to expect the worst when you've experienced what you've experienced and then to go through this. I'm so sorry that you're in this place.

A note on the numbers, for 6 weeks normal is anywhere from 1,080 to 56,500. So your number is right about the middle of that, which is encouraging. Obviously it's the second number that's the important one though. I hope that it goes up!

March 24th, 2010, 12:25 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
Steph, I lost my symptoms this pregnancy and had spotting. In fact I bled from weeks 6-18. But baby is fine, the bleeding was not a m/c. 50% of all early pregnancy bleeding does NOT result in m/c. But it's terrifying nonetheless.

for you!!!!

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

March 24th, 2010, 04:09 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll chime in with Rebecca... I bled with this one from 6 weeks to 13 weeks, on and off. It was terrifying and there were a few days I was sure it was over. But I guess bleeding happens in a lot of pregnancies, especially you've carried a pregnancy before. I know you're going to worry regardless, but I hope that hearing some good stories might help you out...

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
March 25th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Well, I've had no spotting since yesterday. My fingers are crossed even tighter now. 12 hours till I call the Dr.'s office for my 2nd beta's. Tick Tock, Tick Tock..... at least it's bed time.

Also, thanks for all your stories ladies. I know spotting/bleeding is normal in early pregnancy but when it happens to one of us, it's more nerve wracking than ever. Thank you for letting me vent and all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search