Taking a bit of a break to prepare...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2010, 07:37 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
As you can see from my ticker, I'm nearly 38 weeks now. I haven't really been able to be around the loss forums for a while now (as you have probably noticed).... it's not that I don't miss Devin and want to help others, but right now I need to focus on Kate and stay as positive and calm as I can for her sake. I want to avoid being induced, which means managing my anxiety levels to the best of my ability. And that can get hard some days.

So I just wanted to let you all know that everything is going really well and we're all gearing up to give birth to this little girl. I'll be posting updates and of course the big news on FB and anyone can feel free to repost it here.

I'm excited, nervous, hopeful... she's almost here!

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
May 9th, 2010, 12:36 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
wow nat it sure has flown! totally understand why u have been away from this board. im excited to hear the anouncement of beautiful kate

May 9th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Proud Momma
ooooh so excited for you, Nat! Kate will be here, kicking and screaming, in no time!!

Totally get why you have to stay away for a while - I tried to do the exact same thing before Rachel was born. We have to do what is best for ourselves, emotionally.
May 9th, 2010, 06:14 PM
noworries
Take a break, focus on Kate and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. I can't wait to hear the great news when she's born.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search