My new baby

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2010, 04:37 AM
hannah79's Avatar A little bit wicked
Hi ladies. I introduced myself here a little while back. I am Hannah. I lost my sweet baby in Feb. of 2009. He was born after a very complicated pregnancy and lived for 13 hours. After my loss I was very determined to become pregnant again. It took about 7 months. I was due on June 18, 2010. Baby Hayden had some different plans and was born this past Tuesday. He is absolutely adorable. He is a little small. He was born weighing 5 lbs 1 oz. We are still in the hospital because he is dropping too much weight. Yesterday he was down to 4 1/2. While everything is going great, there was one thing that I didn't expect. Baby Hayden looks identical to his brother that we had lost. I can't get over how similar the two look. I love Hayden and I love to sit and stare at him, but it is a little hard because of the resemblance. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

May 28th, 2010, 05:19 AM
Super Mommy
Hannah we are in the same ddc (I'm due the 14th, being induced on the 6th) . I wanted to congratulate you on your new little one.

Obviously I haven't yet experienced what you are as our baby isn't here yet...but her 3d ultrasound pics look exactly like Joey, or at least more like Joey than our ds1 Jamie. I often wonder about the situation you are describing and that was one of the reasons I was so glad we were expecting a girl because it would be easier to separate the two babies in my mind.

Anyway, sorry i don't have any advice...but congratulations and *hugs* for what you are going through.
Jamie ~ 7-12-04 ~ fun, crazy, transformer loving tough-guy mama's boy
and
Joey ~ 4-4-09 ~ born sleeping ~ held under my heart for 40wk1d, in my arms for just 6 short hours but he will be in my heart forever
And finally holding my little girl,Felicity Rose, Born into Daddy's loving hands on June 9, 2010

May 28th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Yes. Yesyesyesyesyes.

This is Cora:

This is Erin

I loved staring at Erin but sometimes it just hurt. Sometimes I still look at her and wonder.

May 28th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Proud Momma
Congrats on the birth of Hayden!!

And to answer your question, yes! When she was born, Rachel looked exactly like Katrina. I actually started crying at the hospital about it because the resemblance was so strong. It actually made my heart extremely happy because I truly believe Katrina played a major part in getting Rachel to us healthy and alive. So I would just stare at Rachel for hours on end (still do) and I saw my beautiful healthy girl and I also saw the one I never got to bring home in her.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search