AGH the anxiety!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2010, 03:01 PM
SarahBethsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So, at my last doctor's appointment my BP was high (150/100) and I have 2+protein in my urine. Tell-tell signs of the beginnings of pre-e. That was on Tuesday. Wednesday I was completely freaked and my BP kept climbing everytime I sat up. So I went back to my doctor's office (saw a different doc since my primary was off) and it was the same. He did an u/s which showed that baby was about 4lbs9ozs so a little small for GA, but not bad. The amniotic fluid level was about a 7.8, so a little less than I should have. Doctor said it was all ok... but drink a bunch of water to keep from dehydrating and follow up with my primary today.

Last night I was up ALL stinking night afraid that the baby wasn't moving. I'd get one kick and then nothing. But it was the MIDDLE of the NIGHT and baby NEVER moves then. I know that, but I couldn't convince myself. This morning I drank a coke and baby started wiggling. I was convincing myself that it wasn't baby, it must be gas or something. I went in for my NST this morning and baby wasn't reacting wonderfully (normal sleep pattern). Heartrate was FINE, but reactivity wasn't doing anything. I drank cold water and baby got to moving. Passed the NST with flying colors.

Doctor came in and said I could go home. I was SO dissapointed. I'm SO nervous that I'll be home and baby will die and I won't realize it or won't get to the hospital in time. I can't live with the same guilt again. I should have realized it last time, but I didn't know as much then. Now I know a TON and I still feel like I'll never realize it.

Stupid stupid anxiety is killing me.

Thank you to AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggie!
June 18th, 2010, 08:18 AM
noworries
Oh, I'm so sorry Beth. It's so hard not to let the anxiety take over. I'm only 29 weeks and I'm already ready for this baby to come, I can't imagine what the last few weeks will be like. Saying a prayer that God will keep you and baby safe and healthy.
June 18th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Beth, this must be so stressful for you. I'm sorry that you are having to go through it. You're almost there. Just hang on honey. I hope the next few weeks pass very quickly for you and you have that baby in your arms soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search