Could I be?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our pregnancies and Our Earth Angels LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2010, 09:35 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pregnant again?!?!?!?

I got a faint positive test this morning....I'm freaking out...I'm happy, but of course I keep thinking OMG why am I doing this again? I never expected to get pregnant on the first try...I owe it all to the clear blue fertility monitor or I wouldn't of even known I was fertile...I still haven't gotten a new doctor...I called 3 weeks ago to get a referral to a new office (They won't take me without one)...I've now called 3 times and still haven't heard anything...Last week I was supposed to get a call back and they never did...I'm also spotting, and have been for almost my whole cycle, so I don't know what to do about getting my blood drawn or what...I might just wait till tomorrow to deal with it.

June 24th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You definately could be...I got pregnant the first try so it can happen! I hope you are!!! How many dpo are you? I go a very very faint positive at 10 dpo, but I couldn't be sure it wasn't an evap, the tests got a tiny bit darker each day after that.
June 24th, 2010, 11:27 AM
I'm pretty sure I am pregnant...I tested yesterday and didn't see anything...I woke up this morning and tested with FMU and I thought I was seeing things, so I waited a couple hours and tested again and there was a line...I tested with a digital too and it says not pregnant, but I think it's just too soon....I've never gotten a line on a FRER unless i've been pregnant....I'm 9 dpo today, so i'm still fairly early...I got a positive at 8 dpo last time I was pregnant, but with Ella I was either 11 or 13 dpo before I got a positive....I'll re-test again tomorrow.

June 24th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a pic?
June 24th, 2010, 11:45 AM

It's really hard to see...It's really dark and cloudy today...That's of my 2nd test, the first one I can't even get it to show up in a picture lol

June 24th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have everything crossed for you! It is certainly possible that you are pg. I think all of my pregnancies happened on the first try, including this one.

June 24th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm really hoping you are. Thinking of you.

June 25th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Just wanted to post that the lines got darker today, not as dark as i'd like, still too hard to get pictures...I haven't taken a digital yet, but I did take a $ store test and an IC and they both have lines!!! I'm hoping that tomorrow a digi will work....I'm also seeing my doctor on friday (My old doctor)...The nurse called me and said that they want to keep an eye on me, monitor me more closely, extra tests etc...I still don't know if i'll stay at his office, but I can at least see him for now...My plan was to meet a new doctor before I was pregnant, but that didn't happen....the nurse said that he might give me an ultrasound, which I know is too early, but I won't turn it down either.

June 26th, 2010, 02:34 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
awww congrats hun x

June 27th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search